Our Expanding Company is actively seeking a motivated Entry Level Marketing Manager Trainee to work on Fortune 100 campaigns. This innovative firm was founded by dedicated people looking to push the envelope by using cost-effective marketing campaigns and advertising strategies. Their goal is to provide the same advertising as the standard firm but at a fraction of the price. As a progressive company in the sales and marketing industry, this firm continues to set the standard for excellence in customer acquisition and establishing a repeat customer base for clients. By providing personalized sales and marketing services to some of the largest retailers in the world, this firm continues to increase the market shares of clients through proven sales and marketing strategies.
The Entry Level Marketing Manager Trainee position is a valued team member in the marketing and advertising department. The position is considered entry level to start during training which includes a comprehensive overview of basic marketing strategy, direct advertising, promotional techniques, visual merchandising and consumer market research. After successful completion of each department, an individual would be considered a team lead in the marketing department and development into an executive Marketing Management position. The entry level Marketing Manager Trainee reports directly to the Executive Marketing Manager.
· Assisting in the daily growth and development of assigned campaigns
· Assisting with efforts of customer acquisition and retention
· Expertly managing the needs of external customers
· Developing strong leadership and interpersonal skills
· Driving sales through retail promotional campaigns
· Build brand recognition through local events and experiential marketing
· Strategize, execute and manage with the Brand Ambassador teams
· Interact and communicate with customers
· Aid marketing and advertising associates and senior staff with specific projects related to each client
Primary Duties of the Entry Level Marketing Manager Trainee:
- Impacts sales results by developing, supporting and executing field marketing and segment activities.
- Executes Marketing campaigns and Plans Events depending on expertise.
- Works with appropriate clients to support campaigns.
- Works with various corporate/field marketing managers to determine appropriate customized programs and strategies for various market segments.
- Provides coordination and project management to ensure event success.
- Once the management capacity is reached, may also attend these events as required.
- Monitors use of existing sales tools.
- Provides input on requirements for additional tools.
- Publicizes event and works with Account Development to raise awareness and drive high levels of attendance and participation by targeted audience.
- Advises on new ideas to generate revenue for various clientele
Successful entry level candidate will be responsible for the set up and execution of events throughout the Bay area with our huge retail venue clients. Our clients and products represent the best of the best communications Industry.
We are looking for several qualified entry level individuals to train.
• Establish personal goals that are consistent with company standards
of marketing productivity.
• Learn to overcome objections; ask for the sale; explain the promotion,
expected outcome, and services.
• Follow all company safety policies and compliance procedures.
Desired Skills & Knowledge for the Entry Level Marketing Manager Trainee:
- 1-2 years experience or training in marketing or sales preferred, but willing to make exceptions for the right candidate
- experience in customer service or other people-oriented fields desired
- sales experience a plus
- exceptional organizational and project management skills
- exceptional communication skills
- ability to work independently and within a team environment
- desire to succeed
* We are dedicated to fostering a team environment in order to deliver the best results for our clients. We are always looking for the best and brightest individuals who can bring innovation and energy to our client's campaigns. Our comprehensive entry level training program is geared towards the entry level and is designed to cross train in all facets of event marketing. Please submit your resume today for immediate consideration and we look forward to speaking with our qualified candidates soon! *
NO DOOR TO DOOR
NO BUSINESS TO BUSINESS
NO COLD CALLING
ENTRY LEVEL POSITIONS
Apply if you have the following experience: entry level sales, customer service, manager, marketing, advertising, sports, entertainment, full time, part time, sports marketing, entertainment, communications, public relations, entry level, sales, direct sales, human resources, business, other, business development, promotions, retail, events, business administration, sports promotions, sports
Our mission is to build connections between our clients and their potential customer base by creating a standard of excellence and providing top notch service while, fostering our teams growth through a rewarding and progressive environment. The growth of our team members is our highest priority. We are passionate about delivering quality and results. Touching Gold Management values teamwork within our agency and strives for good partnerships across all platforms.