The Hotel Front Desk Clerk greets and welcomes guests to the establishment and makes them feel comfortable in their environment.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Recognizes and greets the guest upon entry into the lobby or on the telephone.
- Assigns rooms and keys.
- Maintains room availability.
- Collects and distributes messages for guests.
- Prepares bills and collects payment for visits.
- Assists in solving billing discrepancies.
- Answers inquiries regarding hotel area and services.
- Secures patrons’ valuables in the safe.
- Provides security for guests and the property by controlling room keys, verifying cash banks, making safe drops, preparing cash reports, following credit card guidelines and reporting suspicious activity by guests or others.
- Makes restaurant, transportation, entertainment reservations and arranges for taxi or shuttle services as required.
- Maintains hotel records.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Customer service background.
About this company
Ocean Partners is a Brevard County run business and owns and operates the Hampton Inn and the Marriott Courtyard in Cocoa Beach and the Residence Inn in Cape Canaveral. Ocean Partners has been making hotels in Cocoa Beach some of the nicest in the state and plan on continuing the growth of their company.
Location/Region: Cocoa Beach, FL (US)