We are seeking a Retail Sales Associate - Composite Technician to become an integral part of our team! You will be responsible for selling products, merchandise, and services in a retail setting in order to drive company revenue.
- Welcome and identify customer needs
- Explain products and services to customers
- Monitor inventory to ensure product is in stock
- Enter and process customer orders
- Investigate and resolve customer complaints
- Composite knowledge a huge plus
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to build rapport with customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Fiberglass Coatings, Inc. is the largest independently owned distributor of composite materials in the Southeastern United States. With over 100,000 square feet of distribution warehouses and two Florida retail locations, FGCI has serviced the marine, amusement, RV, cultured marble, construction and many commercial industries for over 50 years. Our product line features a complete inventory of polyester and epoxy resins, gelcoats, fiberglass fabrics, and coring materials, in addition to equipment and supplies.
Location/Region: Saint Petersburg, FL (US)