Position Responsibilities\Requirements: WHO ARE WE?
FIS™ is the world's largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions. FIS empowers the financial world with software, services, consulting and outsourcing solutions focused on retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk and compliance, trade enablement, transaction processing and record-keeping. FIS' more than 55,000 worldwide employees are passionate about moving our clients' business forward.
Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries, and our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company, ranked 301 on the Fortune 500 list and is a member of Standard & Poor's 500® Index. Named a 2016 "World's Most Admired Company" by Fortune Magazine. Jacksonville and Orlando offices named "Best Places to Work" two years running.WHAT IS THE POSITION?
FIS is looking for a RPG Programmer Analyst II
to join our Development team in Orlando, FL.
This position will oversee our lending applications including: loans, mortgages, credit bureau, collections and collateral. The ideal candidate will be comfortable taking initiative and develop using the full system life cycle - designing, coding, testing, implementing, maintaining and supporting applications software.The ideal candidate will have 3-5+ years of RPG Programming experience (IBM i, AS/400, iSeries) preferably within the Banking/Finance industry.The Ideal Candidate:
General Duties and Responsibilities:
- 3-5+ years of RPG Programming experience
- Banking Software development desired
- Knowledge of coding CL, SQL on the IBM Power System a plus!
- Is looking to join our team and build a long-term career with FIS.
- Provides application software development services or technical support typically in a defined project
- Develops program logic for new applications or analyzes and modifies logic in existing applications
- Codes, tests, debugs, documents, implements and maintains software applications
- Maintains, tests and integrates application components
- Ensures that system improvements are successfully implemented
- Design and create new RPG code and maintain existing code
- Analyzes requirements, and translates business requirements into product designs
- Writes technical specifications and other forms of documentation
- Suggests technical alternatives and improves/streamlines processes and systems
- Completes project assignments and special projects commensurate with job expectations
- Conducts planning, analysis and forecasting activities to plan projects and tasks
- May provide leadership and/or guidance to other technical professionals
*We offer continued education on the IBM i for evolving techniques in RPG, CL and SQL.
*As part of our Development Team, you will work with experienced banking professionals to design, unit test and deploy software WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
At FIS we value new ideas and we pride ourselves on providing a wide-range of opportunities for professional growth in a face-paced environment. FIS offers an open minded collaborative culture with enthusiastic technologists. A true partner. We are dedicated to our team members and our customers equally. We strive to create an environment to help you succeed.FIS BENEFITS & PERKS
- Orlando campus is located near the RDV Sports Complex (RDV currently offers a discounted membership for FIS employees)
- Company Paid Volunteer Day
- Onsite dining options and walking distance to many restaurants
- Onsite gym
- Flexible work schedule
- Walking pond on campus
- Business casual attire - jeans every day!
- A generous paid time off program in which the benefits increase along with your tenure
- Health coverage offered for you and your family through Health/Vision/Dental/Insurance plans
- Tax advantage flexible spending accounts and health savings accounts that allow you to pay for specific health-care and dependent care expenses with pre-tax dollars
- A health advocate program, tuition reimbursement, and a group legal service plan to help manage work/life necessities
- 401K with company contribution and Employee Stock Purchase Program with company match
- FIS Gives Back Program - charitable events and activities to help support our local community
FIS™ is the world's largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions. FIS empowers the financial world with software, services, consulting and outsourcing solutions focused on retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk and compliance, trade enablement, transaction processing and record-keeping. FIS' more than 53,000 worldwide employees are passionate about moving our clients' business forward. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries, and our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor's 500® Index.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the FIS Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf and here: www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf
For positions located in the US, the conditions below apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test and background check (including criminal record check) ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
As part of the selection process this role may require an assessment to determine suitability
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
Location/Region: Orlando, FL