Position Responsibilities\Requirements: WHO ARE WE?
FIS™ is the world's largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions. FIS empowers the financial world with software, services, consulting and outsourcing solutions focused on retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk and compliance, trade enablement, transaction processing and record-keeping. FIS' more than 55,000 worldwide employees are passionate about moving our clients' business forward.
Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries, and our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company, ranked 301 on the Fortune 500 list and is a member of Standard & Poor's 500® Index. Named a 2016 "World's Most Admired Company" by Fortune Magazine. Jacksonville and Orlando offices named "Best Places to Work" two years running.WHAT IS THE POSITION?
FIS is looking for a Deposits Support Representative
to join our Product Support team in Orlando, FL.
This position will provide in-depth product support to FIS clients by resolving incoming inquiries regarding Deposits related functions (new account openings, statement and notice processing, account analysis, etc.)The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience in the banking industry, with an expertise in the Deposits arena. Additionally, will have excellent customer service skills and the ability to troubleshoot problems with software applications and recommend corrective action.The Ideal Candidate:
General Duties and Responsibilities:
- 3-5+ years of relevant banking/deposits experience
- Very organized and detail oriented; able to work with shifting priorities
- Must be able to creatively solve problems; brainstorm possible solutions, create test scenarios, and communicate the best option(s) to the customer.
- Continuously looks to improve & learn from peers and experiences
- Is looking to join our team and build a long-term career with FIS.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
- Provide Deposits expertise (knowing how to research and fix) in the areas of: New account opening disclosure and documentation requirements for Checking/Savings/Time Deposit and IRAs, Statement and Notice Processing, Account Analysis, Package Pricing, Safe Deposit Box, Service Charging, Un-posted Item Repair, Returned Item Processing, Stop Payments, Positive Pay, Payment Decisions, Tax form processing, Withholding, HSAs, IRAs, IOLTA processing, etc.)
- Provides in-depth product support to FIS clients by resolving incoming inquiries.
- Responds to customer product inquiries via telephone or in written internet-based email or chat sessions.
- Troubleshoots problems with software applications and recommends corrective action.
- Documents customer information and recurring issues to support product quality programs and product development.
- Recreates client issues in test environment
At FIS we value new ideas and we pride ourselves on providing a wide-range of opportunities for professional growth in a face-paced environment. FIS offers an open minded collaborative culture with enthusiastic technologists. A true partner. We are dedicated to our team members and our customers equally. We strive to create an environment to help you succeed.FIS BENEFITS & PERKS
- Orlando campus is located near the RDV Sports Complex (RDV currently offers a discounted membership for FIS employees)
- Company Paid Volunteer Day
- Onsite dining options and walking distance to many restaurants
- Onsite gym
- Flexible work schedule
- Walking pond on campus
- Business casual attire - jeans every day!
- A generous paid time off program in which the benefits increase along with your tenure
- Health coverage offered for you and your family through Health/Vision/Dental/Insurance plans
- Tax advantage flexible spending accounts and health savings accounts that allow you to pay for specific health-care and dependent care expenses with pre-tax dollars
- A health advocate program, tuition reimbursement, and a group legal service plan to help manage work/life necessities
- 401K with company contribution and Employee Stock Purchase Program with company match
- FIS Gives Back Program - charitable events and activities to help support our local community
FIS™ is the world's largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions. FIS empowers the financial world with software, services, consulting and outsourcing solutions focused on retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk and compliance, trade enablement, transaction processing and record-keeping. FIS' more than 53,000 worldwide employees are passionate about moving our clients' business forward. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries, and our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor's 500® Index.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the FIS Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf and here: www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf
For positions located in the US, the conditions below apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test and background check (including criminal record check) ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
As part of the selection process this role may require an assessment to determine suitability
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
Location/Region: Orlando, FL