As an Inventory and Ecommerce Order Fulfillment Associate you will be responsible for receiving, counting, unpacking, processing, organizing, and storing inventory. You will also be responsible for the fulfillment of customer orders. You will need to accurately pull items that have similar model numbers to other items which may be stored within the same warehouse bay.
You will responsible for inspecting, sometimes testing and cleaning reconditioned product and repackaging it.
RFB Distributors, Inc. started in 2004 and was incorporated in 2005. We retail under the name RFBDirect. We are a leading online retailer specializing in Factory Reconditioned, Overstock and Closeout inventory. Our main product categories include power tools, hand tools, air tools, and outdoor equipment from premier name brand companies like: Black+Decker, Bosch, Bostitch, Craftsman, Custom LeatherCraft, Dewalt, Hitachi, Keeper, Porter Cable, Simpson Cleaning, Skil and more.
We sell through third party ecommerce platforms such as Amazon, eBay and Walmart. We also sell directly through our own website www.RFBDirect.com and locally from our warehouse/fulfillment center.
Our warehouse is air conditioned.
This position requires the handling of inventory, supplies and materials. It will be physically demanding. You will be on your feet the majority of the time. You will be leaning over and picking up inventory repetitively.
You need to be able to climb a 12 foot warehouse staircase. You need to be able to lift up to 70 pounds without assistance. You will be responsible for moving large quantities of inventory with carts, dollies, hand trucks, and other moving equipment.
What we offer:
- Opportunity for growth and advancement
- Higher than average entry level starting rate
- Comfortable work environment with an air conditioned warehouse
- Deep employee discounts on already low priced brand name products
- Employment and experience in a growth industry. "....ecommerce created 400,000 jobs from December 2007 to June 2017, while brick-and-mortar retail has lost 140,000 full-time-equivalent jobs over the same stretch. Many of these new ecommerce jobs are in fulfillment centers….” “fulfillment center jobs pay 31% more, on average, than brick-and-mortar retail jobs in the same area.” ...from "How Ecommerce Creates Jobs and Reduces Income Inequality"
Monday – Friday 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM
(Lunch 1:00 PM to 1:30 PM)
There will be a criminal background check and drug test. A high school diploma or GED equivalent is required.
Email your resume and we will contact you if we would like to schedule an interview.