Service Technician Job Duties:
Inspect and test malfunctioning medical or related equipment following manufacturer’s specifications and using test and analysis instruments. Inspect mechanical equipment to locate damage, defects or wear and perform annual maintenance both in the warehouse and at customer locations and perform annual preventive maintenance.
• Test or calibrate components or equipment, following manufacturer’s manuals and troubleshooting techniques using hand tools, power tools or measuring devices.
• Test mechanical systems and medical equipment to ensure proper functionality
• Calibrates equipment to manufacturer specifications.
• Perform preventive maintenance or service, such as cleaning, lubricating or adjusting equipment both in the warehouse and at customer locations.
• Adjust and lubricate equipment to ensure optimal performance and functionality.
• Maintain work equipment or machinery.
• Keep detailed records of maintenance, repair, and requested updates of equipment.
• Test, evaluate and classify excess of in-use medical equipment and determine serviceability, condition, and disposition, in accordance with regulations.
• Monitor work areas or procedures to ensure compliance with safety procedures.
• Disassemble malfunctioning equipment and remove, repair, or replace defective parts, such as motors, transformers, etc.
• Install machine or equipment replacement parts.
• Plan and carry out work assignments, using blueprints, schematic drawings, technical manuals, wiring diagrams or liquid or air flow sheets, following prescribed regulations, directives, or other instructions as required.
• Plan work procedures
• Solder parts or loose connections, using soldering iron.
• Research catalogs or repair part lists to locate, source and requisition parts required for repair and routine maintenance.
• Advise others on issues related to repairs, installation or equipment design as needed.
• Determine types of equipment, tools or materials needed for servicing capital equipment.
• Ensures proper paperwork for customer billing is compiled and finalized for the Operations Manager.
Warehouse Associate Job Duties:
Provides materials, equipment, and supplies by directing receiving, warehousing, and distribution and logistics service. Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational policies and procedures.
• Stock, receive and count inventory, while maintaining lot level detail.
• Pull customer orders and ensure 100% accuracy.
• Complies with federal, state, and local warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
• Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
• Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
• Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
• Loads, Unloads small package carriers, LTL, truck carriers and containers
• Schedules inbound and outbound shipments to ensure lead time integrity
• Completes warehouse operational requirements.
• Handles warehouse and office maintenance, as well as gathers and disposes of the trash on a weekly basis
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Supports the business as needed on other project assignments.
Customer Service Job Duties:
Help Answer phones daily, take customer phone orders, enter orders into QuickBooks, invoice customer orders as needed. As part of the customer service team, you will be interacting with current and potential customers daily, assisting them with their questions, communicating with them about new products and offering them service on their current equipment.
• Answer inbound calls, take customer phone orders and direct and announce the call to others as needed.
• Enter customer orders into QuickBooks, print pick lists for order fulfillment
• Contact customers with monthly specials, updates and offer service on capital equipment when due.
• Handles all binding, printing, laminating needed for all quick guides/manuals, etc. needed during business.
• Handles all cd disk burning of service manuals & support files for all capital equipment purchases.
• Assist outside and inside sales team as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
Service training/background, warehousing, safety management, general understanding of equipment repair, developing standards, managing processes, inventory control, mechanically inclined, reporting skills, analyzing information, equipment maintenance, good judgment, computer literate, customer service minded, ability to multi-task, bending and proper lifting techniques required, ability to lift-up to 50 lbs. and perform repetitive tasks daily. Ability to work independently and as a team, taking the lead and initiative at any given moment is key to this position.
Some travel required
Standard hours 8:00 – 5:00
Location/Region: Altamonte Springs, FL (US)