Location: Central / Northern Florida
Contact Network, LLC d/b/a InLine is seeking Intelligent Transportation System and Traffic Signal Technicians located in Central Florida. Responsibilities may include any aspect of traffic signal and ITS field construction including installation, integration, troubleshooting, repair, maintenance, programming and documentation.
Required Skills and Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Technical degree or equivalent related transportation experience
- IMSA certifications a plus
- Must possess valid driver’s license and be able to obtain a CDL Class A license
- Travel will be required
- Must be able to work any shift, weekends or overtime as required
- Ability to exert physical effort to include lifting and /or moving materials up to 50 pounds
- Ability to tolerate outside weather conditions and perform around moving traffic
- Ability to successfully perform work independently
Competitive Wages - Plus Benefits
Contact Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace. All candidates that accept employment will be subject to drug and background screens.
About this company
Contact Network, LLC dba InLine has been deploying reliable, cost effective ITS Networks for Departments of Transportation and other Government Agencies throughout the Southeast for more than a decade. We’re constantly using today’s technological advancements to deliver efficient and effective projects throughout the transportation industry.
Location/Region: Central/North FL