With the rapid growth this year, The Intercoastal Group is hiring Entry Level employees to join their team and become part of our expansion in Orlando!
Our team believes that its chemistry, growing success, and profitability depend on building long lasting relationships with our employees, customers and major clients.
Individual and organizational pride are primary components of our future. This belief fosters a commitment to provide opportunities for growth and new challenges for our employees so they may achieve professional development and personal fulfillment.
You will be responsible for:
· Learning to consult an array of products, their features, and benefits to customers.
· Driving results by meeting monthly professional development goals.
· Accurate and timely completion of all processes and paperwork.
· Building a customer group and managing their ongoing production and personal growth.
· Developing your career/professional talent through ongoing review/discussion and improved operations and actions.
· Training Bonus.
· Exceptional internal training.
· Optional National and International Travel.
· Opportunity for advancement into management positions with company leadership training
· Demonstrated enthusiasm and entrepreneurial spirit with career driven goals. The desire and ability to develop your skills and business over the first 6 months through 2 years.
· Display a high degree of ownership and accountability.
· Ability to quickly learn new information and adapt to a flexible, changing, and fast-paced business.
· Exemplify integrity and professionalism.
· Ability to organize, multi-task and prioritize effectively.
· Associate’s/Bachelor’s Degree candidates is desired.
· Professional personal appearance.
We are a professional sales, consulting, and marketing start-up working with Fortune 100 and 500 clients. Our current clients have experienced a gap in the Florida market, giving us a green light on the area. We are currently seeking a few high energy, entry level candidates to continue to grow our rapidly evolving team. These positions will offer full, extensive training as well as plenty of room for growth within the company. We are planning on opening five more markets by the end of the year!
We believe in people. Our tactical sales strategies for customer acquisition combine modern day professional sales and marketing techniques with old school interpersonal consultations. This proven method provides our customers with face to face transactions, developing personal relationships with each one. We pride ourselves on building a strong rapport with each customer to develop a long-lasting relationships as well as leaving each customer confident in our services and account management. Our only priority is to help our employees breach their full potential and take our team goals to the next level!