EBSCO Sign Group provides display systems for information and entertainment. We design, sell, and manufacture a wide range of electronic display products and enjoy a strong reputation for delivering quality and reliable products supported by top-notch service. With over 40,000 satisfied customers, our signs have proven to exceed expectations.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for the planning, development and implementation of tactical and strategic marketing activities enabling the company to meet its strategic goals and objectives.
- Develop and manage localized marketing plans in collaboration with the VP, Sales & Marketing
- Manage the day-to-day responsibilities of marketing execution – from hands-on operational work to coordinating with marketing consultants
- Approve marketing content (brand, visual, messaging) as per brand guidelines prior to public distribution, seeking additional approval when necessary
- Manage 3-4 Demand Qualification associates
- Liaison to external marketing resources (Corporate, Web Development, and 3rd parties)
- Develop, track, and report on key business metrics driving the marketing strategy and department as a whole
- Create and propagate an enthusiastic brand message that will resonate with our target customers
- Conduct market research and deliver actionable insights to inform brand, product, and sales strategy
- Deliver assets and collateral to support branding, business development and sales efforts
- Lead development of digital assets including landing pages, blog, newsletters, digital ads, infographics, etc
- Collaborate effectively with other executives and add value with respect to strategic discussions, brand refinements, and key business decisions
- Create and manage inbound Demand Lead Generation activities (offers, webinars, etc.)
- Manage event planning (tradeshows, etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or relevant field such as Business Administration/Management
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of experience in a marketing management role
Essential Job Functions
- Direct detailed plan execution through Central Marketing and Communications resources. Utilize external resources as needed and budgeted.
- Develop and implement rigorous tracking mechanisms for efforts and work closely with Operations teams to ensure effective end-to-end tracking of marketing efforts.
- Utilize centralized CRM and other marketing technologies as administered for the System.
- Demonstrate deep knowledge of all customer segments-- and ensure that perspective is the driver of marketing efforts.
- Demonstrated ability to direct and elevate marketing communications campaigns to effect business results by directing creative and digital resources.
- Demonstrated ability to articulate complicated product propositions into compelling marketing platforms required.
- Advanced degree: MBA in Marketing, Business Management
- Technology industry background preferred
- Marketo and/or related platform experience
- Salesforce.com experience
EBSCO Industries, Inc.is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. EBSCO strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, religion, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment.
EBSCO complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended by the ADA Amendments Act, and all applicable state or local law. Nearest Major Market:
Sarasota Nearest Secondary Market:
Tampa Job Segment:
Marketing MBA, Business Development, Communications, Marketing Communications, Marketing, Sales Apply now
About this company
EBSCO Way is the philosophy we grow by. In addition to ten operating principles, these are the characteristics we value in our people and teams. We strive to fill our businesses with teams of motivated, positive people, unified by a shared set of principles and practices, focused on common objectives. We know from experience that environments like that create success and endless possibilities. We strive for a culture of entrepreneurship. We seek new ideas and encourage innovation. Successful team members are entrepreneurial by nature.
Location/Region: Sarasota, FL (US)