- Performs varied administrative duties for an engineering-driven manufacturing firm.
- Provides support for the Administration, Financial, and Engineering Departments.
- Follows company policies and procedures.
- Actively identifies cost/time saving opportunities by sharing new ideas and knowledge.
- Understands the position description & expectations and is able to meet/exceed set goals.
- Composes and produces business correspondences, reports and related materials or guides the work of other staff who produce these materials.
- Reviews and Edits documents produced by others, as assigned.
- Ensures confidentiality and controls access to sensitive information at all times.
- Responds to inquiries and requests for information requiring knowledge of departmental and company policies and procedures.
- Serves as an internal resource to administrators or staff on departmental and company procedures.
- Performs administrative duties associated with scheduling and coordinating meetings and planning events.
- Arranges with vendors for services, prepares agendas, gathers and organizes supporting information, and over sees production and distribution of related materials, as assigned.
- Schedules, assigns and prioritizes workload by setting appropriate deadlines.
- *The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Must be able to pass an extensive background check
- Must have a proven record of excellent work ethic
- Education: Associate's degree (Accounting preferred)
- Experience: 3-5 years of related experience
- Time management
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- QuickBooks or working knowledge of accounting basics
- Solid knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel, and electronic filing systems
- Administration/Clerical tasks and equipment
- Can-Do Attitude
- Cheerful phone presence
Since 1999 Rapid Composites has been an established provider of engineering services with the skill, training, expertise and resources to take projects from concept through production. We work on time, on budget and within the most exacting standards of precision and performance.
Rapid Composites offers a wide array of services including; industrial design, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, software engineering, prototyping, tooling, carbon fiber molding and production.
We specialize in developing products from the ground up and are capable of executing a start to
finish process entirely under one roof.
Location/Region: Saint Petersburg, FL (US)