Prologistix is looking to hire a Maintenance tech for our client located in Kissimmee, FL 34744
Details on the position are as follows:
Our major equipment includes: small to very large forklifts, 60’man lift, 5-ton to 20-ton overhead cranes, 2 concrete batch plants, air compressors, boiler, rebar shear & bender, diesel motors plus numerous other smaller pieces of equipment.
The ideal candidate would have a strong mechanical aptitude with the ability to work on all types of equipment and machinery. They would have electrical (3 phase up to 480 volts), hydraulic, pneumatic, pipe fitting, general welding experience (torch skills) and motor bearings conveyor systems knowledge. Duties will include but not limited to:
Education and/or Experience Requirements:
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- 2-5 years’ experience directly related to maintenance
- Maintain and repair all plant equipment and machinery as assigned and directed by supervisor or on a routine schedule
- Knowledge of an industrial setting
- Knowledge of overhead crane repairs
- Ensure proper operation and operating capabilities of all equipment
- Troubleshoot and determine appropriate repairs. Be able to change projects as situations dictate.
- Maintain and complete required maintenance records of all repairs and materials
- Work as part of a team with the maintenance and production departments
- Reports to Maintenance Supervisor
- Position is contingent on a criminal back
If interested, apply today!