Magnuson Hotel is looking for a friendly, outgoing and customer service oriented professional to work as a front desk agent.
· Greet guests and efficiently process registration and assignment of rooms.
· Assist guests with request and/or complaints and monitor issues through to resolution.
· Compute bill, collect payments and post charges to Property Management System.
· Complete daily bucket checks of in-house guest to ensure information and rates are correct.
· Sort and rack incoming mail and messages.
· Answer inquiries via phone and person to person pertaining to hotel services; guest registration, area resources and entertainment venues etc.
· Protect guest privacy and safety
· Maintain records of room availability and guests' accounts.
· Complete department/shift checklists and/or reports for relevant shifts.
· Maintain visibility and availability to guests.
· All employees must maintain a neat, clean and well groomed appearance.
· Report all accidents, injuries, property damage and genuinely unsafe conditions to the appropriate contact immediately.
· Handle lost and found items in accordance with established guidelines and procedures.
· Perform other related duties as assigned.