Position Responsibilities\Requirements: Product Manager II Orlando, FL or Folsom, CA
FIS is seeking a Product Manager to join our North American Lending team where you will be responsible for the product management of our Document Fulfillment and Direct to Consumer solutions. In this position, you will manage the life cycle product planning activities and high-quality delivery of FIS new products, enhancements, and releases to a broad market of Financial Institution clients and consumers.
As Product Manager, you'll manage all aspects of features from concept through development and to market launch, and manage client inquiries and escalations from the client base. You must have a strategic eye for the future and the changing requirements of the marketplace.
Our ideal candidate will have related experience with an online or mobile self-service consumer-facing product, be passionate, have a dynamic and engaging personality, and the drive to make that vision a reality.
Manage life cycle product planning activities and high quality delivery of FIS new products, enhancements and releases to market. Defines product roadmap to meet market requirements in support of product line strategy by considering position in life cycle, product profitability, pricing strategies, client satisfaction and sales success rate. Skills & Responsibilities
What we can offer you
- 5+ years of Consumer Loan Origination and product management experience
- Product Management experience working with an online or mobile self-service consumer facing product
- Knowledge of consumer loan origination market
- Responsible for the product roadmap
- Help establish or participate in daily scrums
- Create user stories when applicable
- Exposure to financial services or banking industry
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
- Effective presentation and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, marketing, information technology or related field/discipline, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 20% if necessary (U.S. based) is required
- Industry competitive salary
- Excellent work-life balance
- Full medical coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- 401(k) program to help you save for the future
- Share in FIS' financial success with our ESPP
- Mentoring by smart, passionate managers - we promote career development and growth
FIS™ is the world's largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions. FIS empowers the financial world with software, services, consulting and outsourcing solutions focused on retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk and compliance, trade enablement, transaction processing and record-keeping. FIS' more than 53,000 worldwide employees are passionate about moving our clients' business forward. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries, and our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor's 500® Index.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf and here: www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf
For positions located in the US, the conditions below apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test and background check (including criminal record check) ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
As part of the selection process this role may require an assessment to determine suitability
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
Location/Region: Orlando, FL