We are seeking a licensed Therapist (LMHC or LCSW) to join our team!
In this role, you will provide treatment and recovery-oriented therapy and counseling services in both group and individual settings for clients who suffer from addiction, primarily substance use disorders. Reporting directly to the Clinical Director and working closely with the Medical Director and Treatment Team, you will create and implement individualized treatment plans based on the diagnosis of the client's conditions. You will provide support and encouragement to each client, ensuring that they have adequate recovery support in place while undergoing treatment.
Treatment Programs include Partial Hospitalization, Intensive Outpatient, and Outpatient. Our residential facilities, located off-site, can house PHP, IOP, OP, and Sober Living clients.
- Manage treatment plans for a predetermined caseload of clients
- Collect and assess client information and bio-psycho-social assessment results
- Provide individual sessions and group sessions
- Evaluate client's progress toward anticipated outcomes and goals on a weekly basis
- Meet weekly with the Treatment Team to discuss client's progress
- Establish open lines of communication for individuals with mental and emotional issues that can co-occur with SUD
- Offer recovery support options and ensure they are connected with a recovery support system
- Provide prevention-oriented therapy
- Implement and review treatment plans
- Collaborate with additional treatment providers and placement agencies
- Ensure all documentation is completed in a timely manner
- Provide direction to family members and concerned significant others to find appropriate counseling and recovery support
- If applicable, provide family sessions as needed
- Previous experience in mental health counseling and substance use disorders
- Familiarity with community mental health resources in Tampa Bay
- Familiarity with community recovery support services and groups in Tampa Bay
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong leadership qualities
- Licensed LMHC or LCSW with 5+ years experience working primarily with clients who have a substance use disorder
- Experience treating clients with trauma
7 Summit Pathways is recognized for two consecutive years as the Best of Tampa Bay. We are an addiction treatment facility and an industry-leading recovery center located in beautiful Tampa, Florida. Our focus and mission is to help individuals, families, and our community navigate out of addiction into lasting recovery. We recognize that the most effective path to recovery is the one the client is willing to journey. We provide traditional, holistic, and alternative treatments. We honor multiple pathways in recovery, provide recovery support for clients and families, as well as aftercare for all our clients upon leaving treatment.
What distinguishes 7 Summit Pathways as one of the most forward-thinking and effective addiction treatment providers in Florida is 1) our customized programs which offer continuum levels of comprehensive care, 2) access to renowned addiction and recovery experts who work with clients every step of the way (many having personal experience with overcoming addiction themselves), and 3) our commitment to provide every client with an individualized, multidimensional, and immersive approach to long-term recovery.
Location/Region: Tampa, FL (US)