1. Prospects for new job orders through outside sales activity, cold calling, networking, marketing, presentations, and follow-up communications.
2. Consults with prospects and client hiring managers to have a thorough understanding of their hiring needs.
3. Quotes pricing and communicates contractual terms and agreements with prospects and clients with confidentiality.
4. Manages accounts by building and maintaining client relationships to achieve work-related goals.
5. Creatively develops sourcing strategies to recruit high caliber candidates by using online social networking, job boards, community and professional networking, and media resources.
6. Evaluates and qualifies candidates for prospective placement by using accepted interview techniques and competency based assessments including, but not limited to: phone, computer, on-site office and/or off-site face to face interview formats, both during and outside of normal business hours.
7. Develops a network of ready-to-place candidates to meet current and anticipated needs of sales prospects and clients.
8. Prepares and facilitates candidate interviews with clients and follow-up debriefing.
9. Maintains timely, compliant and accurate documentation and metrics requirements on all activity related to prospects, clients, and candidates via the FCS database systems.
10. Travels to office and worksite locations of potential and current clients.
1. Two (2) years of recruiting experience.
2. Track record of placing candidates at all levels of IT, including, Project Manager, Architects, Analysts, Developers, Testers, Systems Administrators, Network/Security Engineers and End User Support.
3. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
FrankCrum provides an excellent and comprehensive selection of benefits including:
- 401(k) Retirement Plan - employer matches 100% of the first 4%, immediate vesting
- Health Insurance - free for the employee-only level
- Life insurance - paid by FrankCrum
- PTO Cash Out – up to 40 hours annually
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance - premium paid by FrankCrum
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Family Legal Protection Plan
- Supplemental insurance plans (accident, etc.)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible spending accounts
- Educational reimbursement, up to $5,000 annually
- Paid time off
- Holiday pay
- Supplemental life insurance
- Corporate America Family Credit Union
FrankCrum contributes to a company’s success by minimizing the amount of time and money needed to manage services related to employees. Our personal touch has been one of the hallmarks of FrankCrum during more than 30 years of serving employers across the nation. That unmatched experience enables us to help companies guard against risk and attract and maintain an effective workforce with quality benefits and expert payroll services. Deep experience and broad company resources aren’t the only reasons you can trust FrankCrum. Clients have stayed with us for decades because they can tell we’re driven by the Golden Rule and that approach makes good business sense for everyone. We value relationships, keep promises and make integrity a priority in everything we do. In addition to our dedication to our clients, FrankCrum is committed to our neighbors. The company is deeply involved in helping the less fortunate in our communities.
Whether a company needs employer services for a staff of two or a thousand, the only name they need to know is FrankCrum. Our highly trained and experienced team can process their payroll accurately and on time, lower a company’s HR expenses, provide great rates on workers’ compensation insurance, plus a whole lot more. Ours is a family-oriented business and having our name on the door influences how we do business. We believe in taking the time to understand a company’s needs and provide employer services with a personal touch. You’ll find that FrankCrum is guided by a commitment to integrity in everything we do.