Our client is currently seeking to make an immediate hire for Administrative / Human Resources Coordinator to fill a temporary to possible permanent need for their HR/Fiance Dept. If this position turns permanent, you would be offered Excellent Benefits upon hire.
- Location – Hillsborough County Center, 601 E. Kennedy Blvd.
- Hours - M-F, 8-5pm
- Pay - $15.50 an hour (including $.50 per hour parking stipend)
If you have work history that meets the below qualifications, I would like to schedule phone interview with you TODAY!
*** All applicants must be able to pass both a background check and drug screen prior to employment ***
- Experience with Recruiting and high-volume Temping
- HR/personnel processing and procedures.
- Experience with posting to Job Boards; creating Job Ads
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Access. Advanced user of Microsoft Excel.
- Oracle, Kronos, Quickbooks, and OnBase knowledge a plus.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to work overtime during election cycle if necessary.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conducts onboarding and new hire orientation, training demonstrations, and presentations for individuals, groups, and organizations.
- Provides assistance with the coordination of temporary employee recruitment, tracking, reconciling invoices with time cards, work with agencies on all discrepancies through resolution and back-up to finance on processing of temporary agency invoices for payment.
- Update and maintain contracts and contracts database.
- Daily and monthly tasks include but not limited to tracking of employee performance reviews and rewards through to completion, updates to policy and procedures and other SOE documents, and backup to finance AP/AR.
- Provides general office administrative support to the Department of Administration; includes special projects, organization/filing, and ad-hoc reporting.
- Performs other duties as required
5-Star serves the day-to-day needs and long-term goals of each client we serve. We strive to create lasting partnerships with organizations, ranging from start-up companies to Fortune 500 corporations by:
-Providing a resourceful team of recruiters and staffing professionals.
-Identifying client’s needs and business culture.
-Building a nationwide network of top-talent professionals in every industry.
-5-Star responsive and cost-effective staffing solutions give you the freedom to grow your business without constraints.
Location/Region: Tampa, FL (US)