STS AeroStaff Services is hiring Electromechanical Engineers in Orlando, Florida.
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at 1-877-707-5767.
- Hardware ElectroMechanical packaging design engineer will be responsible for the hardware development for missile and/or fire control electronics: specifically printed wiring board (PWB) and circuit card assembly (CCA) design as well as general packaging support
- Activity will require cross functional coordination to complete PWB/CCA hardware design and integration for the designated weapon system
- General qualifications: Researches, develops, and designs component, equipment, and networks for military applications
- Candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline
- Candidate must have experience CCA and PWB design as well as the associated components and connectors
- Proficient with Pro-E and/or Creo or other 3D software (such as Catia, Solidworks, etc)
- Must be able to obtain a security clearance
STS AeroStaff Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-877-707-5767.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
Job ID: 41497
Location/Region: Orlando, FL (US)