STS AeroStaff Services is hiring Test Engineers in Orlando, Florida.
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at 1-877-707-5767.
- Designs, develops, and implements testing methods and equipment
- Plans and arranges the labor, schedules, and equipment required for testing and evaluating standard and special devices
- Provides test area with parameters for sample testing and specifies tests to be performed
- Compiles data and defines changes required in testing equipment, testing procedures, manufacturing processes, or new testing requirements
- Responsible for testing all customer samples and for special tests that cannot be performed in the test area
- Contributes to the completion of specific programs and projects
- Frequent inter-organizational and outside customer contacts
- Represents the organization in providing solutions to difficult technical issues associated with specific projects
- Provides technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems
- Solutions are imaginative, thorough, and practicable, and consistent with organization objectives
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 5 years’ of professional experience; or 3 years’ of professional experience with a related Master’s degree
- The desired candidate will be familiar with instrumentation and test hardware and software solutions with an emphasis on C, C++, National Instruments C for Visual Instrumentation, National Instruments Test Stand and Lab View. Experience with MATLAB a plus
STS AeroStaff Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-877-707-5767.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
Job ID: 41499
Location/Region: Orlando, FL (US)