STS AeroStaff Services is hiring Mechanical Design Engineers in Orlando, Florida.
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at 1-877-707-5767.
- Work with Mechanical Engineering Lead to assist in the mechanical design, engineering documentation, trade studies, and drawing release for the System
- Verify tolerance analysis on system components has been performed
- Work with Designer’s to ensure the design meets all requirements including Safety of Flight (SOF)
- Additionally, the checker will work with the Liaison Engineer to ensure the work flows in PLM are properly maintained
- Work closely with Mechanical Engineering to support all program objectives
- BS degree in Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent related education and experience
- Experience with all aspects of mechanical design, including layout, documentation and checking IAW ASME Y14.24 and familiar with MIL-T-3100 and MIL-STD-100
- Five to ten years’ experience of creating Pro-E/CATIA drawings and drawing release
- Proficiency with Pro-E/ CATIS/Windchill and Intralink is required
- Good knowledge of all aspects of Mechanical engineering is essential
- MUST BE U.S. CITIZEN
- Knowledge of drawing release procedures is desired
STS AeroStaff Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-877-707-5767.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
Job ID: 41500
Location/Region: Orlando, FL (US)