1. Administers benefit enrollments, changes, terminations, and the annual open enrollment process for PEO and client sponsored health, dental, vision, 401(k), and other supplemental plans.
2. Provides compliance information regarding the ACA, Section 125, COBRA, 401(k), and carrier participation and contribution regulations.
3. Assists to ensure new insurance sales installations and renewals by obtaining enrollment and administrative forms in the post-sale process.
4. Runs eligibility reports for clients, notifies as appropriate, and sends enrollment materials.
5. Prepares communication and materials for optimal enrollment presentations.
6. Facilitates monthly orientation meetings for new employees.
7. Keys PEO and client sponsored employer contributions, employee deductions, and credit-back deductions.
8. Runs and reviews payroll premium sheets to ensure proper employer and employee payroll charges and keys catch-up amounts as appropriate.
9. Reconciles monthly insurance billings such as medical, dental, life, and supplemental plans, and keys catch-up and refunds as appropriate.
10. Processes COBRA initial and qualifying event notices and maintains proof of mailing.
11. Processes court ordered benefits enrollments, terminations, and inquiries.
12. Responds to correspondence, email, and phone calls from clients, employees, and vendors.
13. Files and/or scans documents as applicable.
1. High school education or equivalent.
2. One (1) year of benefits administration experience.
3. Knowledge of Federal and state laws regarding employee benefits and insurance such as the ACA, Section 125, COBRA, HIPAA, PPA, and ERISA.
4. Bi-lingual, a plus.
FrankCrum provides an excellent and comprehensive selection of benefits including:
- 401(k) Retirement Plan - employer matches 100% of the first 4%, immediate vesting
- Health Insurance - free for the employee-only level
- Life insurance - paid by FrankCrum
- PTO Cash Out – up to 40 hours annually
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance - premium paid by FrankCrum
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Family Legal Protection Plan
- Supplemental insurance plans (accident, etc.)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible spending accounts
- Educational reimbursement, up to $5,000 annually
- Paid time off
- Holiday pay
- Supplemental life insurance
- Corporate America Family Credit Union
FrankCrum contributes to a company’s success by minimizing the amount of time and money needed to manage services related to employees. Our personal touch has been one of the hallmarks of FrankCrum during more than 30 years of serving employers across the nation. That unmatched experience enables us to help companies guard against risk and attract and maintain an effective workforce with quality benefits and expert payroll services. Deep experience and broad company resources aren’t the only reasons you can trust FrankCrum. Clients have stayed with us for decades because they can tell we’re driven by the Golden Rule and that approach makes good business sense for everyone. We value relationships, keep promises and make integrity a priority in everything we do. In addition to our dedication to our clients, FrankCrum is committed to our neighbors. The company is deeply involved in helping the less fortunate in our communities.
Whether a company needs employer services for a staff of two or a thousand, the only name they need to know is FrankCrum. Our highly trained and experienced team can process their payroll accurately and on time, lower a company’s HR expenses, provide great rates on workers’ compensation insurance, plus a whole lot more. Ours is a family-oriented business and having our name on the door influences how we do business. We believe in taking the time to understand a company’s needs and provide employer services with a personal touch. You’ll find that FrankCrum is guided by a commitment to integrity in everything we do.