Our company is seeking a friendly, motivated, honest, and professional individual to work full time in our store!
- Designing cabinetry and working with customers up to and through the sales process on cabinets and related products (appliances, countertops, etc.).
- Using the 20/20 software program to design cabinets as requested
- Measuring, estimating, and designing each project with accuracy
- Familiarity with construction materials and Kitchen related products
- Knowledge of the 20/20 Software program or any design software program is required
- Detail oriented professional with excellent communication skills and follow-up protocol
- Standard business work hours, Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm
- Paid holidays and Sick Leave
- Company Sponsored Health Plan (available for participation)
- Base compensation plus monthly Bonuses!
- Our Experienced Designers typically earn in excess of $50,000 per year
We are currently located in Southern Hillsborough County, but will be moving to a new state of the art showroom in the Sabal Park area near the intersection of I-4 and I-75 later this year. We have been in business for over thirty years, and business is booming! If interested, please send your resume and let’s discuss this opportunity!
We are a busy, growing, well established building products sales company with a great corporate culture that cares about its team members. In addition to cabinetry and related products, we supply windows, doors, lumber, flooring, electrical, and many other items. Many of our customers are located in the Caribbean, but we also sell to local contractors and homeowners.
Location/Region: Tampa, FL (US)