We are seeking a MEP AUTOCAD Drafter to become a part of our team! You will prepare detailed working diagrams of machinery as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency.
- Prepare working drawings for mechanical, plumbing or electrical systems
- Able to understand basic terminology of HVAC , Plumbing and Electrical design
- Review and provide clear and concise documents for construction
- Coordinate with architectural drawings
- Previous experience in mechanical or electrical drafting ( 1 year min.)
- Familiarity with MEP systems
- Familiarity with Autocad or Revit
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Entry level applicants with autocad will be considered.
Central Florida consulting engineering firm looking for someone in the Orlando or Daytona beach area to establish new office.
Potential partial ownership for the right candidate.
Location/Region: Rockledge, FL (US)