Personal injury and medical malpractice law firm located in Tampa, FL is looking for a full-time case manager. Minimum three years of personal injury experience required.
Candidate must be bilingual (Spanish).
Candidate should possess the following qualities:
- Be highly organized, punctual, and able to work a 40 hour work week
- Be able to multi-task
- Have excellent writing skills
- Have excellent verbal skills
- Have pleasant phone manner
- Be able to function well in a team environment
- Be able to take on other responsibilities in the office, as needed
The job responsibilities will include:
- Manage a case load of pre-suit Personal Injury cases
- Extensive client contact
- Take on other office responsibilities, as needed
Salary: Up to $42K annually - commensurate with experience and abilities.
Our firm has been headquartered in Tampa, Florida for 40 years. We have six Florida office locations, as well as offices in Pennsylvania, Texas and New Mexico. Our firm is a leader in the industries in which we practice and our attorneys are A/V Rated (peer ranking at the highest level of professional excellence).
Location/Region: Tampa, FL (US)