Job LocationUS-FL-Vero BeachID2018-1897TypeRegular Full-TimeWork DaysMonday - FridayWork Hours8:00am - 5:00pmOverview
The VNA provides compassionate, innovative care of the highest quality, setting the standard for patients and caregivers needing private care, home health, hospice, and community health services. Together, we provide the highest quality patient care.
Come Join our team of passionate and skilled professionals! By choosing to work for the VNA, you would be working with an agency that has been voted ‘Best Place to Work’ for 7 years in Indian River County because of the benefits we offer our associates, such as:
- Competitive pay
- 18 paid days off to start, 6 paid holidays
- up to 90% coverage of health insurance costs
- Onsite, no-cost wellness clinic staffed by a VNA ARNP
- Tuition reimbursement
- Free CEU credits
- Several local and national discounts
The VNA is seeking a Graphic Designer to create visual concepts, by using computer software, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate VNA consumers. Work on a variety of media, including websites, advertisements, brochures, magazines, reports, corporate identity, video, etc. and will collaborate with communication and sales team. Interface with a variety of internal and external personnel to ensure execution and delivery of quality products. Reporting to the Director of Marketing & Communication will perform the role with little supervision. Integrate and demonstrate the core values of the VNA in all aspects of duties.
- Conceptualize, design and produce promotional, special event and marketing materials, including annual report, newsletters, brochures, ads, postcards, invitations, logos, fliers and forms
- Produce graphics, images and illustrations for print, online and video, as needed
- Serve as primary web designer and participate in the maintenance of vnatc.com website
- Coordinate printing of informational/marketing materials with outside vendors, ensuring quality, compliance with budgetary requirements, and timely delivery.
- Shoot and edit video and photography as needed, along with the managing the set up, which may include but is not limited to lights, cameras and sound equipment for live video and photo shoots as needed
- Review all media for brand consistency and to ensure proper usage of corporate graphics, logos, illustrations and photos
- Print informational/marketing materials in house when not sent for external commercial printing
- Consult with Marketing and Communications team to identify graphics needs, budget constraints, and deadlines for projects Utilize learning resources and take responsibility for self-improvement
- Follow all VNA policies and procedures
Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or a related field is a plus. Demonstrated experience or technical ability may be substituted for college education degree.
Location/Region: Vero Beach, FL (US)