Position Responsibilities\Requirements: Digital Designer
The Digital Designer collaborates with other disciplines across the Digital Marketing team to create beautiful digital experiences.
- Able to craft cutting-edge, modern visual designs within digital experiences as part of a marketing message, digital product or experiential installation.
- Can adapt their ideas to fit the character and tone to the FIS brand, and strive to continually evolve and grow the brand's look, feel and personality.
- Can juggle multiple projects, and work closely with internal teams to play a lead role in everything from initial ideation to the final product.
- Pays close attention to latest digital trends, inspire co-workers, play well with others and tirelessly produces stunning visual design concepts.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 2-4 yrs of design/art direction experience
- Strong understanding of UI design principles and methodologies.
- Advanced working knowledge and capabilities with Adobe Creative Suite, Prototyping tools, and other relevant web and graphic tools (Sketch, InVision)
- Has a working knowledge of HTML, capabilities of browsers and other user-centered design constraints within mobile and desktop environments
- An ability to effectively communicate, and collaborate
- Bachelor's degree preferred, or equivalent work experience (digital design, graphic design, advertising).
- Online portfolio with engaging designs is required for consideration
FIS™ is the world's largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions. FIS empowers the financial world with software, services, consulting and outsourcing solutions focused on retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk and compliance, trade enablement, transaction processing and record-keeping. FIS' more than 53,000 worldwide employees are passionate about moving our clients' business forward. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries, and our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor's 500® Index.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf and here: www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf
For positions located in the US, the conditions below apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test and background check (including criminal record check) ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
As part of the selection process this role may require an assessment to determine suitability
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
Location/Region: Orlando, FL