Join Our Team With Bug Out Services!
Arrow Environmental Services is looking for goal and culture driven people! For over nearly 50 years, Arrow has built a reputation in central and southwest Florida as a quality pest control provider and a committed community partner.
- Seeking a talented individual culture driven leaders who values their people and creates a high performance team.
- An Employee and Customer-focused company
- One of the fastest growing pest control companies that service central and west Florida in addition to north Florida, metro Atlanta and central North Carolina
- As of 2018, we are 19th largest pest control company in the nation!
- Ranked #5 on Tampa Bay Business Journal Top 50 Fastest Growing Companies list
- Environmental Pest Service is ranked No. 979 on Inc. Magazine’s “Inc. 5000” list
Why Inside Sales?
- Opportunity to earn commission!
- Softer work environment (We don't yell like telemarketing companies)
- 1st year earnings potential $25,000+
- No weekends!
- Answer and manage 80-100 inbound/outbound calls daily.
- Respond to inbound callers with factual information, resolving issues or directing the call to the appropriate person or department.
- Perform inbound sales on residential pest control services and set-up service accounts for new customers.
- Write up service agreements and ensure all appropriate information is filled out correctly.
- Create work orders.
- Ability to resolve billing issues, offer resolutions, and apply credits/adjustments when appropriate.
- Collect payments and apply to proper account.
- Schedule inspections and/or quality control visits for Sales Consultants.
- Provide excellent communication and people skills to build trust and create positive customer experiences by placing an emphasis on customer satisfaction.
- Document all customer calls accurately on customer’s account and forward to appropriate associate.
- Enter lead information into database accurately and schedule appointments with proper sales representative.
- Report directly to Call Center Manager and assist with ad hoc projects.
- High School or equivalent.
- Previous inside sales and/or customer service experience is preferred.
- Ability to use a multi-line telephone system, copy/fax machine, scanner, printer, and postage meter.
- Attention to detail, analytical skills, and ability to read and interpret documents such as service agreements.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication, with particular emphasis during telephone calls, follow-ups, and email correspondence.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Excel, Outlook, and mobile device platforms.
- Ability to calculate basic math
Company Benefits Offered:
- Competitive compensation, strong company culture, tenure, employee awards program, company vehicle upon reaching business development goals for the assigned Branch
- Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Vision Plan
About Arrow Environmental Services:
Arrow Environmental Services is a leader in sustainable solutions for termite and pest control, and lawn care services around the Southeast, building on a family tradition established more than 100 years ago. Arrow offers residential and commercial pest control; termite control; Thermal Acoustical Pest-control (TAP) insulation application; lawn, tree and shrub care; and irrigation in west and central Florida, while our partner companies Bug Out Service in Jacksonville and Skyline Pest Solutions in Atlanta deliver quality service in those areas. We guarantee customer satisfaction to the fullest extent.
We focus on sustainable practices, being especially mindful of the safety of children and pets. Our collaborative style means that we take a wide-ranging approach to addressing your pest control issues. As just one example, a pest problem might have to do with how your landscaping is trimmed around your windows, so that might be the answer instead of simply increasing pest control treatments.
Location/Region: Sarasota, FL (US)