QUALITY CONTROL SUPERVISOR, MICROBIOLOGYGlobal Medical & Pharmaceutical Device Company
Salary: $85k + Bonus + Benefits
A global medical and pharmaceutical device company, is looking to hire a Quality Control Supervisor of Microbiology. This company has facilities in over 50 countries, and is recognized as one of the largest global medical device manufacturers .They specialize in the following: needles & syringes, wound care, infusion pumps, urology, drug delivery systems, dialysis machines, and clinical nutrition solutions.
The QC Supervisor of Microbiology will develop and overlook Environmental Monitoring and Sterility Assurance Programs, Product Quality Control, and Bioburden. The Quality Control Supervisor of Microbiology will be responsible for the following duties:
The Quality Control Supervisor of Microbiology will have the minimum requirements:
- Sustain and maintain quality system controls in order to ensure no major or critical market complains
- Abide by compliance to procedures and system in the documentation and department
- Prepare Microbiology Laboratory for external and internal audits
- Ensure revision, compliance, and updates to SOPs as her Good Microbiology Laboratory pharmacopeia and practices
- Overall management of Microbiology department
- Manufacturing staff and microbiological staff training
- Bachelor’s Degree in Microbiology or similar field
- Previous supervisory/teamleading experience
- Previous laboratory experience in relation to testing performed in a QC Microbiology Laboratory
- Manufacturing, instrument, method, software validation, sterilizer cycle development
EPM Scientific is a global specialist recruitment company working exclusively in the Life Sciences industry. As an industry expert we understand that the ongoing changes within the Life Sciences industry make the ability to attract and maintain industry-leading talent a key priority.
As of today EPM Scientific has consultants based all over the world, from our own fully licensed and compliant offices in London, Zurich, Singapore, Hong Kong, New York, Boston, Chicago and San Francisco. Unlike many other companies, we have grown organically.
Location/Region: Daytona Beach, FL (US)