Vernazza-Italian themed facade, elevator serviced interior climate controlled corridors, 9,000 square foot resort style clubhouse with exotic pool, state of the art fitness and yoga studios, outdoor kitchen with lake views, dog parks and pet care salon.
Sounds more like a vacation, can you imagine working here every day? I do!
If you have previous lease-up management experience, and are looking for a great place to work then we have the job for you.
Fore Property Company a privately held growing national development and property management company is seeking a Property Manager to join our team at our BRAND NEW Class A Apartment Community located in Kissimmee, FL.
The Business Manager is responsible for the operational and financial aspects of the property and meeting established company goals. They drive business results via personnel management, leasing, collections, resident services, maintenance, revenue enhancement, capital improvements, information reporting and compliance with all applicable laws and company policies.
- A minimum 4 years of experience as a Lease up Property Manager in multifamily apartment management
- Experience with new construction lease-up properties a must
- Excellent administrative and computer skills
- Action and results-oriented with exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels
- Strong customer service, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently & as a member of various teams and committees with sound judgment
- Positive, can-do attitude with a commitment to excellence
- Previous employment history should demonstrate an ability to handle budgets, financial management, and supervisory tasks
- Knowledge of Yardi Voyager and Yardi RENTCafe software preferred
Fore Property Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers an extremely competitive salary package which includes excellent base salary, 401(k) with company match, Medical/Dental/Vision, 2 weeks vacation, sick days, 10 paid holidays per year.
FPC is a drug free work place. All candidates must undergo a hair follicle drug test and background check including DMV and criminal records.
Fore Property Company ("FORE") is a full service, national real estate company that develops, builds and manages residential multifamily housing. With over three decades of experience, FORE has gained the expertise to identify the right opportunities and markets for our partners and develop high quality housing for our residents.
From start to finish, every project FORE takes on is carefully contemplated and executed to maximize investment return, cost efficiency, productivity and satisfaction for our partners and associates