Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform all housekeeping work according to contract quality and time schedules.
- Oversee the activities of the custodial staff to ensure accomplishment of daily activities.
- Understand contract requirements as it relates to their position.
- Ensures quality assurance standards are met via visual inspections. Provide on-going training.
- Maintain supplies and equipment under established procedures.
- Answer housekeeping calls and other specified housekeeping task as required.
- Perform minor maintenance tasks as required and other duties as needed.
- Education2: High School diploma (or equivalent).
- Experience: Three years of custodial or comparable experience of which one year needs to have had supervising responsibility.
Skills and Capabilities:
- Solid communication skills (e.g., able to effectively respond to common inquiries or complaints; able to satisfactorily present information in oral or written formats).
- Effective interpersonal abilities. Able to get along with diverse personalities; is tactful and professional. Service oriented.
- Reasoning Ability: Able to identify issues or problems, evaluate facts and draw valid conclusions. Able to “think-on-your-feet.”
- Good administrative skills; comfortable performing multiple tasks concurrently; and attentive to detail for quality performance.
Hourly Rate: $9.25
Shifts will vary
Put the needs of those we serve first.
Treat all individuals, from the people we work with to those we serve, with dignity, setting an example for the community we live in.
Adhere to the highest standards of professionalism, moral and ethical responsibility, worthy of the trust our clients and their families place in us.
Provide the highest quality service through the dedicated effort of every team member.
Embrace change and enhance the lives of those we serve through our team’s creative ideas and unique talents.
Location/Region: Ocala, FL (US)