Seeking a Manager/Assistant to partner with Chairman of the Board. You will be responsible for negotiating, managing, and coordinating multiple outside vendors as well as organizing and facilitating activities of the Chairman as he leads a multi million dollar non-profit fund raising campaign, consults with large landholders, and oversees several personal ventures.
- Draft correspondences and other formal documents
- Plan and schedule appointments and events
- Greet and assist onsite guests and visitors
- Develop and implement organized filing systems including digital
- Perform all other office tasks
- Previous experience in office administration or other related fields
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
From a company spending millions every month and building thousands of homes, it has matured to one that counsels others with big opportunities and/or big problems. The expertise that created some of the West Coast's most successful communities has now focused its energy on transforming community problems or needs into opportunities and resources.
Location/Region: Sarasota, FL (US)