Professionalism and attention to detail sets us apart from the rest.
This is a full-time position in Charlotte, North Carolina. Relocation is required for this position.
This is a "hit the ground running" position. Before reading through the job description please take a moment to view both of these videos.
1. Please apply for another company if this is you... ==> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrMURochE6Y
2. Proceed with the application if this is a better example ==> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2YZnTL596Q
As a Lead Technician you will be working on multiple projects simultaneously. You will be responsible for making sure all jobs are complete and completely punched out. Job documentation and self management are essential.
**Due to an overwhelming amount of applications, we will disregard all applicants that do not meet ALL of the following requirements:
- Currently working as a lead installation technician. *This is not a corporate events position*
- Have experience with large and small scale projects and leading crews of 4 or more technicians
- Understanding of basic setup and firmware with the following manufacturers: Crestron, Extron, Biamp, ClearOne, Cisco VTC, Polycom
- Ability to maintain an organized enviornment
You will be tested on installation and product knowledge in order for our company to maintain the highest level of competency.
Minimum 5 years commercial AV experience
● Must be proficient in troubleshooting
● Proficient in MS Office and general PC based applications and web apps
● Strong understanding of corporate networks
● Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
● Strong interpersonal skills, excellent oral and written communication skills
● Configure and commission VTC units (Cisco, Lifesize, Polycom, etc...)
● Configure and debug Control Systems (Crestron, AMX, Extron, etc...)
● Configure and adjust DSP Systems (BSS, Biamp, ClearOne, etc...)
● Video Wall Construction & Configuration
● Committed to lifelong learning
● After hours and/or travel may be required
Please apply for further information of company benefits and details.
Wallace Integration is an established and growing audiovisual integrator. We provide top level service to high profile clients across the country. Our projects range from single presentation rooms and up to +100 room campuses. Come be a part of the team and grow with us!