Provide team members and guests with the highest standards of safety, security, and service.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Patrol assigned areas, buildings and grounds, watches for unauthorized person or vehicle, fires, and unusual occurrences; and report emergencies.
- Maintaining lost & found process.
- Maintaining key control program and key control integrity.
- Prepare reports on any unusual situation, accident, or unusual circumstances.
- Diagnosis, repair, replace batteries, and reprogram electronic door locks.
- Replace batteries and service open or decode open guest room safes.
- Lead or escort guests, tours, vendors and other third parties to the right destination.
- Open and close door, gates and rooms with limited access.
- Report all company violation of SOP’s and unsafe work practices.
- Act as on-property First Responder to include basic first aid and CPR.
- Complete various additional tasks and assignments as needed.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED).
Experience: Two years of Safety and Security experience.
Computer Skills: Must have knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Certificates & Licenses: Adult and Child First Aid and CPR; Class ‘D’ License
Other Requirements: Be able to write good, understandable and detailed incident reports. Must have a flexible schedule as schedules are determined based on the needs of the business.
We are a vacation ownership company that owns, develops and manages properties in destinations across the United States.