EBSCO Sign Group provides display systems for information and entertainment. We design, sell, and manufacture a wide range of electronic display products and enjoy a strong reputation for delivering quality and reliable products supported by top-notch service. With over 40,000 satisfied customers, our signs have proven to exceed expectations.
The mission of the Customer Experience Specialist (CES) is to lead each sign project to completion, ensure a consistent superior customer experience upholding the EBSCO Sign Group Mission and Vision resulting in customer referrals, testimonials and increased sales. The CES will serve as post-sale project manager partnering with our customers to set expectations, establish and comply/manage project schedules. The CES will work in a Pod system with sales consultants and an apprentice to ensure the Stewart Sign’s customers are assimilated through the sign project’s completion. The CES will process government contracts, plan, implement, oversee and document each sign project.
- Manage the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of sign projects ensuring consistency with customer expectations, company strategy, commitments and goals.
- Proactively communicate with Stewart Signs customers to establish a project pace, embrace situations to resolution providing a superior customer experience.
- Comply with current government and state contracts, CMAS, GSA, BuyBoard, TIPS/TAPS Contracts, properly document, report and complete process follow-through for incoming sales orders.
- Analyze requirements of all government contracts and respond accordingly to each contract’s specific needs.
- Act as an internal resource for school division sales consultants with questions and direction regarding working with our contracts.
- Provide all follow-up documentation to include maintaining a file of all contract orders, tally sheet and folder of all contract calculation sheets.
- Remain current with any contract changes and relay this information to school division and any other parties.
- Build and efficiently manage each sign project’s timeline and schedule from point-of-sale to installation.
- Delegate tasks to appropriate departments or persons to progress sign project to completion.
- Initiate the interdepartmental and Subject Matter Experts communications as needed to progress an order to sign completion keeping customer updated as appropriate.
- Conduct live customer order audits to clarify order, set proper expectations and build project calendar for customer touchpoints.
- Educate the customer on: installation preparations, online reservation system and any other item so customer remains properly informed.
- Field customer calls to resolve issues or provide a warm turnover to Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) with follow up.
- Provide swift and thorough solutions for customers any time a delivery, transaction or general experience with our product does not go 100% as planned (i.e.: damaged sign, shipment changes, change orders).
Objectives to accomplish within 30-day Onboarding period (Assimilation):
- Establish a working rapport with Pod Sales team and SME.
- Engage in any/all learning activities to achieve set learning objectives.
- Develop an understanding of the Epicor 9 system (CRM).
- Understand the sign business basics: Order processing, installation, Tech Support, Customer Support.
- Engage in routine sales consultant shadowing activities to learn their business style.
Objectives to accomplish within 60-day Onboarding period
- Manage order processing work flow from point-of-sale to install.
- Engage in any/all learning activities to achieve set learning objectives.
- Start silent order processing with designated CES to coach and check work accuracy.
- Respond to workflow in a timely manner and develop a balanced activity stream.
- Participate in customer order review process.
Objectives to accomplish within 90-day Onboarding period
- Independently process orders and manage forward tasks to bring sign to completion with minimal support/coaching.
- Become a proficient Epicor 9 user.
- Become proficient in work flow for order processing from point-of-sale (to install needs) to sign installed.
- Vision: Ability to see/articulate the overall picture and areas for improvement.
- Lead: Strong ability to take the initiative to manage project resources and details.
- Technical Prowess: Strong ability to utilize multiple screens to process orders and any other identified items within our Epicor 9 CRM system.
- Analytical skills: Ability to structure and process data and draw insightful conclusions from it.
- Aptitude: Strong ability to think on your feet, quickly understand processes, document process requirements and construct a possible future streamlined state where possible. Possess the analytical rigor to identify and solve customer problems, break down issues and implement solutions.
- Communication Skills: Present good verbal and written skills and the ability to communicate customer needs to internal Subject Matter Expert (SME) professionals. Ability to quickly establish rapport with customers and all related parties.
- Project Management: Build or comply with project schedule that will effectively prioritize and work on issues to maximize throughput and deliver value to our external and internal customers.
Required Qualifications (Measurable):
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in contract administration as lead or support role
- Business and Teamwork: Understand how to elicit the customer’s real need and not just “deliver what they asked for”
- Strong people skills – you are friendly, a good listener
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- High School diploma
- Experience in sales support and customer service
- Team player who works well with a wide range of personalities and is ready to contribute to an awesome team environment
- Intermediate to advanced level for data input
- Residency within commuting distance of Sarasota, Florida office
Preferred Qualifications (Measurable):
- Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent combination of education and relevant experience
- Minimum of 1 year experience in government contracts administration as lead or support role
- Minimum of 2-3 years customer service or sales support experience
- Previous experience collaborating with school districts
- Must be a self-starter, an independent thinker and decision maker
- Effective communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Expert level skills in Microsoft Suite
- Familiarity working on CRM and Accounting tools
- Sign industry experience
- Knowledge of Division of State Architecture requirements (anchor bolts, welding, inspections, drawings.)
- Knowledge of contractor order requirements (Job information sheet, payment bond copy, PO, resale certificate if applicable.) CA Only
For More Information Visit: www.stewartsigns.com
Min. Hours at Computer Daily: 8 plus
Lifting Requirements: 30 lbs
Travel Requirements: Minimal Travel
Comprehension: Understand complex problems and collaborate to explore alternative solutions.
Organization: Organize and prioritize work schedule to manage multiple tasks and/or projects.
Decision Making: Make decisions that have significant impact on a department’s credibility, operations, and/or services.
Communication: Communicate in-depth information with the purpose of interpreting, and/or negotiating. Demonstrated ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
EBSCO Industries, Inc.is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. EBSCO strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, religion, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment.
EBSCO complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended by the ADA Amendments Act, and all applicable state or local law. Nearest Major Market:
Sarasota Nearest Secondary Market:
Tampa Job Segment:
Welding, CRM, Sales Support, Contract Manager, Manufacturing, Customer Service, Technology, Sales, Legal Apply now
About this company
EBSCO Way is the philosophy we grow by. In addition to ten operating principles, these are the characteristics we value in our people and teams. We strive to fill our businesses with teams of motivated, positive people, unified by a shared set of principles and practices, focused on common objectives. We know from experience that environments like that create success and endless possibilities. We strive for a culture of entrepreneurship. We seek new ideas and encourage innovation. Successful team members are entrepreneurial by nature.
Location/Region: Sarasota, FL (US)