We are looking for a reliable, organized, detail oriented Sample Coordinator to join our Marketing Team. The Sample Coordinator will support the Sales, Customer Service and Operations teams.
You will use a variety of materials, processes and pieces of equipment to create, pack and fulfill samples orders. All samples must be produced to the highest quality. Attention to detail is critical. Samples are the first experience many of our customers have with our company. It is paramount that the sample itself, as well as the packaging, is representative of the quality product Dietzgen delivers every day.
You will use an automatic roll to roll paper rewinder to create short rolls of print material that customers can test on their own equipment before purchasing full rolls. You will be responsible for setting up, operating and maintaining the equipment, the process and the packaging inventory related to samples.
Marketing Collateral Fulfillment
You will be responsible for maintaining inventories of various marketing brochures and sales literature. You will pick, pack, ship and track based on requests from sales, customer service and web orders. You will also support open houses, trade shows and other events requiring large batches of sample material
You will be responsible for collating, assembling, fulfilling and maintaining inventory of sample books for multiple product lines. You will use a various of bindery tools including cutters, punchers, collators and binders to produce the sample books.
Duties and Essential Job Function
- Maintain and operate various pieces of equipment
- Own the sampling process from beginning to end
- Maintain inventory of components, supplies, finished sample and packing materials
- Communicate with multiple departments and employees to ensure that all deadlines are met
- Performs assignments in accordance with established GMPs (Good Manufacturing Practices) policies and procedures
- Work safely and keep an organized work area
- Will perform other duties as required by supervisor
Desired Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelors Degree
- 1-3 years related work experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Be an excellent communicator (verbal and written)
- Must be able to follow a clearly defined process
- Be able to work in a fast-paced, growing environment
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently as required
- Need to be able to read, write and understand English
- Must be able to work in environment with variable noise levels
- Ability to stand / sit / walk for long periods of time
- Ability to crouch, bend, twist, and reach
- Ability to push / pull 30 lbs. routinely
- Must be able to perform activities with repetitive motions
Dietzgen Corporation provides converting and distribution services for digital print media including papers, films and textiles to the US market. Founded in 1989, today’s Dietzgen is a privately held corporation with eight (8) dedicated facilities, completing a nation-wide manufacturing and distribution network allowing quick and efficient service. The Dietzgen brand has been proudly serving our customers for more than one hundred years.