We are aggressively seeking a Registered Pharmacy Technician
to join a large Healthcare organization. As the year 2018 is in full swing, this organization is very busy, and they need YOUR help.
Take advantage of an office setting position with a full-time schedule, a competitive salary, and be a Registered Pharmacy Technician
with one of the fastest-growing specialty pharmacy organizations in the U.S. Get in NOW, while there is still huge room for growth and career development!
This exciting opportunity will require a Registered Pharmacy Technician
who can provide a high level of service and attention to the given task. If you are a Registered Pharmacy Technician
and you meet the qualifications listed below, please click apply below for consideration Daily Responsibilities:
- Follow-up on missing information by calling patients, Dr. Offices, facilities, insurance companies, as needed to ensure accurate files
- Follow-up on medication orders and review for correctness
- Review prior authorizations for completion
- Update patient files and forms
- Data entry
- Provide excellent customer service
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- High school diploma or GED
- Registered Pharmacy Technician in the State of FL with no disciplines
- Has experience as a telephonic/desk Pharmacy Technician
- 2+ years' data entry / insurance experience
- Strong computer and data entry skills
Interested in being considered?
- Competitive salary!
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Growth Opportunity
- Fun and positive work environment
Should you be interested in this Registered Pharmacy Technician
position, please click the Apply
button below or email your resume firstname.lastname@example.org
HealthCare Support Staffing, Inc. (HSS), is a proven industry-leading national healthcare recruiting and staffing firm. HSS has a proven history of placing talented healthcare professionals in clinical and non-clinical positions with some of the largest and most prestigious healthcare facilities including: Fortune 100 Health Plans, Mail Order Pharmacies, Medical Billing Centers, Hospitals, Laboratories, Surgery Centers, Private Practices, and many other healthcare facilities throughout the United States. HealthCare Support Staffing maintains strong relationships with top providers in healthcare and can assure healthcare professionals they will receive fast access to great career opportunities that best fit their expertise. Connect with one of our Professional Recruiting Consultants today to see how a conversation can turn into a long-lasting and rewarding career!
Location/Region: Lake Mary, FL (US)