We are looking for a Prior Authorization specialist to join our team!
Job Duties Include:
- Reviewing assigned Prior Authorization cases
- Obtain clinical information (Medical History, diagnosis and any relevant laboratory reports) necessary to complete the prior-authorization.
- Review the medical records, diagnosis and laboratory reports.
- Review Prior Authorization Criteria for medications for Prior Authorization process.
- Work with insurance plan to pre-certify/authorize the medication
- Assists with any denied claims to resolve any issues by providing clinical information.
- Assists with Medication Change Process by providing insurance approved alternatives for prescribed medication.
- Any other task assigned by Manager.
- Licensed Pharmacy Technician
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
Benzer Pharmacy is a chain of independent retail pharmacies that specializes in specialty drugs and also focuses on medication management programs for people with complex chronic diseases. Benzer has over 65 locations throughout US including Tennessee, Florida, Michigan, Virginia, North Carolina, Texas, Georgia, Nevada, Oklahoma, Iowa, Arkansas, Colorado, Louisiana and California.
Location/Region: Tampa, FL (US)