We are an established Vacation Home Rental and Management Company that is in the midst of growing and need enthusiastic dynamic personnel to join our team. We have a very energetic fun team that works together to deliver exceptional service to all guests and property owners.
We are seeking a self motivated and professional Vacation Home Inspector to perform housekeeping and maintenance inspections on our vacation home properties located in the Disney area corridor.
Our inspectors are our eyes and ears out in the field. It is a very fast paced and fun job!
- Perform pre-guest/owner arrival inspections and preparations/staging on assigned properties; to ensure all aspects of the property (maintenance, cleaning, presentation, inventory, pool, lawns, etc..) are up to standard.
- Manage home inventory to ensure each property is properly stocked.
- Deliver welcome packs and amenities
- Collect/purchase items from stores/storage as required for rental properties.
- Maintain records and keep receipts for all items replaced or taken to rental properties.
- Accurately record and/or report all work orders for tasks carried out and/or required to be completed.
- Inspect properties to confirm they are in compliance with industry and management company regulations
- Effectively manage daily schedule and in order to maximize time efficiency.
- Report and participate in home updates including furniture bedding and home decor
- Touch up cleaning of rental properties when necessary
- Perform light maintenance as needed. Property maintenance skills and experience would be very beneficial to enable immediate minor repairs in house.
- Respond to guest or homeowner related issues and solve problems
- Maintain company vehicle organized and properly stocked for daily duties
- Learn property specifics such as basic operation of electronics; turn on and off pool heaters, reset a/c thermostats, reset routers, TV remote programming, etc..
- Assist supervisor in various task such us storage organization, new home inspections and others as assigned.
- Team Player with an upbeat positive attitude
- Professional with the ability to be highly functional in a team environment, as well as able to perform with minimum supervision and direction.
- Physical abilities: Candidate is required to stoop, bend, push and lift up to 35lbs. Must be able to stand for extended periods of time and able to ascend and descend multiple flights of stairs.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Good eye for detail is a must
- Capable of taking direction while being proactive as well
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have and be able to operate a smart phone
- Ability to work weekends and holidays. (Flexible hours)
- Strong communication skills are essential
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
- Must have clean Florida Drivers License.
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance.
- Pass background and drug test
- Bilingual a Plus
- Must live in or around the Disney Area
- Basic computer skills required.
Experience: Preferred but not mandatory, we will train.
Job Type: Full-time
- Hours: 9:30AM to 6:00PM
- Days Monday -Sunday (2 days off a week based on occupancy levels)
Compensation: $10.50 to $12.00 per hour depending on candidates qualifications and experience
2 Weeks Vacation.
3 Personal/Sick Days
Applicants must be reliable, hands on, self motivated, trustworthy, hard working, dependable and possess good communication skills. The applicant must be able to deliver exceptional service to all guests and property owners and understand the importance of offering the highest standards to our customers and home owners.
If you have an eye for detail , have cleaned homes before or have cleaning or property management experience along with guest service skills we would love to meet you.
Please include a resume or job history in your response.
We are a small to Medium sized Vacation Home Rental and Management Company that is in the midst of growing and need enthusiastic dynamic personnel to join our team. We have a very energetic fun staff that likes to work closely together and promote from within. We currently do not offer health benefits but we do have paid holidays , two weeks paid vacation , cell phone allowance and room to grow.