What will I be doing?
the management of day to day operations of the Direct Marketing (Sales and
Marketing Call Center) Talent Acquisition teams located in Orlando and Las
Vegas. Responsibilities include overseeing
the strategic planning and development of successful targeted sourcing
strategies, supervising the work and performance of a high volume, functioning
team of Recruiters and Coordinators as they manage the life cycle interview and
selection process. This role serves as a
liason between Corporate Talent Acquisition, Operations leadership and HR
Business Partner relationships. This
position is accountable in establishing effective recruitment strategies and
pipelines by using their expertise in local market intel as well as leveraging external/internal
tools, resources and partnerships to access the quality and quantity of talent requested
in a cost effective, efficient and timely manner.
- Instrumental in
driving to a more automated candidate selection process with heavier reliance
on usage of RJP's, candidate profile benchmarks and assessments along with
interactive video technology to optimize the candidate experience and refine
the hiring process to be more targeted and efficient to manage volume hiring
- In leverage all of the internal/external tools,
teams and resources, develop a strategic, multi- faceted sourcing plan to
insure a consistent flow of qualified candidates is met to fulfill the
departments key business objectives.
- Evaluate all existing recruitment
processes and procedures in combination with recommendations from outside
consultants to insure effectiveness and efficiencies from the application to
hire process, including the candidate experience.
- Review existing recruitment programs
and marketing outreach. Develop new and
innovative ways to access untapped markets and create a robust marketing plan
- Ensure regular communication to all
stakeholders on recruitment metrics, trends, labor market data and other
impactful measures that impact the sourcing and selection of talent. Be able to
articulate the successes as well as the potential threats to success in both the
short and long term
- Directly supervise and lead the team to
insure all processes run smoothly to include all compliance related
administrative work and recruitment efforts.
Oversee the day to day operation and exhibit key leadership behaviors in
developing and coaching staff for optimum performance as well as development,
engagement and enrichment. Hold teams
accountable to performance score cards which include the optimization of all
systems and tools.
as a member of the senior leader team. Participate
and contribute to departmental global initiatives (pilots and tool roll outs,
budget planning, candidate nurturing strategies, performance standards, org structure/competency
What are we looking for?
Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering commitment to innovation, quality, and continued growth. At the core of our company’s success are our Team Members. To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- High School Diploma
- 7+ Years experience in a dedicated Staffing or recruitment role
- 4+ years experience hiring in a high volume call center environment
- 4+ years management experience with direct reports
- Experience using Applicant Tracking System
- Demonstrated experience implementing more complex selection systems and tools.
- Ability to build relationships and establish credibility and rapport
- Ability to travel up to 40% of the time to all supervising markets
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous experience using Taleo
- Demonstrated ability to use a variety of recruitment tools including but not limited to search licenses, CRM, Video and Scheduler tools, Microsoft office, and applicant tracking systems.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to adapt messages based on the audience
- Strong planning and organizational skills with the ability to set priorities, plan and coordinate activities.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to develop teams
What will it be like to be a Team Member with Hilton Grand Vacations?
There’s something truly unique about Hilton Grand Vacations. The foundation of our culture has been about creating memorable experiences and making a positive impact within our industry and the communities in which we live and work. Our Team Members are the driving force behind these efforts. It is their talent, passion, and commitment to our brand that has fueled the success of Hilton Grand Vacations.
Hilton Grand Vacations develops, markets, and operates a system of brand-name, high-quality vacation ownership resorts in highly desirable vacation destinations. Our company also manages and operates two innovative club membership programs: Hilton Grand Vacations Grand Vacations Club® and The Hilton Club®, providing exclusive exchange, leisure travel, and reservation services for more than 250,000 Club Members.