A Busperson with Hilton Grand Vacations is primarily responsible for setting and clearing dining tables and stocking service stations in the the restaurant while delivering outstanding customer service commitment and dedication to our Spirit of Service culture and Hilton Values is an expected behavior to be displayed towards our guests and team members at all times.
What will I be doing?
As a Busperson you would be responsible for executing your position's responsibilities in alignment with our Spirit of Service culture and driving company success through performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- As a Busperson, one would be responsible for setting and clearing dining tables and stocking service stations in the restaurant while delivering outstanding customer service.
- Specifically, one would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Set and prepare tables for dining, including, but not limited to: folding napkins, cleaning and placing tableware, serving water, detailing tables and chairs, etc. Ensure tableware is in good and working condition and report any defects for repair. Stock, maintain and clean designated food station(s).
- Assist food server(s) with table service, including, but not limited to, serving beverages, breads, food running, etc.
- Retrieve and transport dirty tableware to dishwashing area.
- Assist with greeting and assisting guests upon arrival to and departure from the restaurant.
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests and resolve issues in a timely, friendly, and efficient manner.
- Regular attendance in conformance with the standards, which may be established and revised by HGVC from time to time, is essential to the successful performance of this position.
- Carries out all reasonable requests by management.
What are we looking for?
Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering commitment to innovation, quality, and continued growth. At the core of our company’s success are our Team Members. To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external guests
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to work 8 hour shifts
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Prior food & Beverage experience
- Prior restaurant experience
- Current food safety certification
What will it be like to be a Team Member with Hilton Grand Vacations?
There’s something truly unique about Hilton Grand Vacations. The foundation of our culture has been about creating memorable experiences and making a positive impact within our industry and the communities in which we live and work. Our Team Members are the driving force behind these efforts. It is their talent, passion, and commitment to our brand that has fueled the success of Hilton Grand Vacations.
Hilton Grand Vacations develops, markets, and operates a system of brand-name, high-quality vacation ownership resorts in highly desirable vacation destinations. Our company also manages and operates two innovative club membership programs: Hilton Grand Vacations Grand Vacations Club® and The Hilton Club®, providing exclusive exchange, leisure travel, and reservation services for more than 250,000 Club Members.