Responsible for the diagnosis, maintenance and repair to commercial air conditioning and HVAC/R equipment through regular and timely service calls to grocery store chains.
HVAC/R Service Technician Duties:
- Follow program of on-going preventative maintenance.
- Diagnose problems in HVAC/R systems including leak-check procedures.
- Repair various components of HVAC/R equipment including rack systems, display cases, walkins, self-contained equipment, ice machines, compressors, condensers, electric motors, A/C Package and split systems.
- Identify and order parts necessary for the repair/installation of equipment.
- Create and process job tickets and work orders in a timely manner.
- Respond to emergencies during or after work hours. Call rotation.
- Maintain truck inventory.
- Maintain and drive vehicle in safe manner.
This position requires EPA certification, a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record, ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen, excellent communication and customer service skills and the ability to work independently without supervision.
- EPA Certification
- High school diploma or Equivalent
- Rack experience a plus
- 1-2 years’ commercial/residential HVAC experience
- Will train the right candidate having 1-2 years HVAC experience
- Strong mechanical skills
- Ability to climb all types of ladders
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Call rotation for emergencies during the week at night and on weekends.
HVAC/R Service Technician Benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance available
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Company vehicle, fuel and cell phone provided
Market Refrigeration, Inc. is a large, HVAC/R company that has been servicing grocery store chains for the past 36 years. It is a family owned business based out of Brevard County, Florida with over 60 vehicles on the road. We offer our technicians a minimum of 40 hours’ work per week, year round.
Location/Region: Daytona, FL