CAD/Nesting Operator Level 1 Needed in Pinellas Park, FL
Uses standard CAD (Computer Aided Design) digitizing techniques and skills. Utilizes AutoCAD 2D in conjunction with TruNest nesting software to generate sheet metal flat pattern arrays. Make basic computations in coordination with specifications. Executes simple mathematical calculations. Leverages off existing rules and best practices to ensure developed sheet metal nests meet efficiency and effectiveness requirements.
Skills Experience/ Requirement for Position:
- Must be proficient AutoCAD 2D user –This is a hard Requirement
- Must be proficient Microsoft Office user –This is a hard Requirement
- Experience with CNC machining is desired.
- Utilizes AutoCad 2D in conjunction with TruNest nesting software to generate sheetmetal flat pattern arrays.
- Leverages off existing rules and best practices to ensure developed sheet metal nests need efficiency and effectiveness requirements.
- Ability to perform routine, repetitive and basic tasks where precedent, methods and processes are well established.
We are currently offering:
.50 per mile up to $200.00 Travel Pay on your first check,
Plus a $100.00 Monthly Bonus!
Aviation Personnel offers great benefits like: “Per Diem” on straight and over time, Holiday Pay, Vacation Pay, $100.00 referrals fees and FREE Direct Deposit. Cash Advances Available!
Did you know Aviation Personnel GUARANTEES Highest pay package at every location we have openings? Plus we have Travel and Retention on all of our openings as well.
Please, give us a call @ 817-244-2125.
We look forward to helping you find your next assignment; also please forward our information to your friends who might be interested as well.
Salary Range: - Relocation: Travel: Job Ident #: 2552