The Recruiter II is a full life cycle technical recruiting position responsible for providing proactive recruitment support to an aligned business for roles that require sourcing. He/she will be accountable for opening, posting requisitions, creating and executing sourcing strategies, development of high potential, high performance candidate slates, requisition management, candidate/manager relationship building and compliance to required diversity strategies.
This position manages the full cycle of recruiting, sourcing/strategy, candidate/requisition management for 50+ requisitions at one time. Primarily responsible for the full life cycle for positions that require technical recruiting experience.
* Produces and sends weekly staffing reports to keep business updated on staffing progress.
* Develops cost-effective recruiting strategies to reduce the reliance upon and expense of third party employment search firms to include but not limited to cold calls, referrals, professional organizations, recruitment advertising, internet sites, deep web searching, social and professional media, military, trade schools, etc.
* Ensures high quality and diverse candidate slates are sent to hiring manager. By conducting high quality and expeditious phone screens to ensure the proper number of qualified applicants are passed through the screening pipeline.
* Assumes the leadership role during the interview process with key hiring managers and human resources, including on-going communication, interviews and travel itineraries, and maintains appropriate candidate follow-up during the process.
* Requisition management to include but not limited to posting, compliance, ongoing updating of candidate status and notifying the candidates through each stage of the process.
* Ensures a high level of Candidate management by notify them through each stage of the process. Using warm strategies when necessary to keep candidates engaged.
* Participates in job fairs, key career events and professional organizations supporting staffing needs. While provides excellent customer service to internal customers. Proactively recruiting to build a pipeline of candidates.
* Work with managers and/or HR to arrive at pay rate based on the pay guidelines and internal equity. Makes verbal offer of employment to candidate selected.
* To surface quality candidates quickly and effectively the incumbent will gathers information and direction around sourcing requirements during the initial requisition opening, in addition identify areas of concern in the hiring process and escalates to the manager.
* Checks Affirmative Actions plans upon opening requisitions to ensure diversity efforts are part of the initial souring strategy and updates Affirmative Action logs routinely as appropriate with results.
* 2+ years experience providing recruitment support in a multi-geographic recruitment territory supporting multiple managers.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
* Effective verbal communication skills across all levels of the organization
* Strong organization, planning, and time management skills
* Strong proficiency with computers and databases, including Microsoft Office Applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
* Ability to manage multiple and shifting priorities in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
* Manages own performance by keeping commitments and deadlin
* Strong Marketing/Sales and analysis skills.
* Comprehensive understanding of popular Job boards, resume search sites, deep web search techniques.
* Extensive Cold Calling experience with demonstrated results.
* Bachelor’s Degree
* AIRS (Advanced Internet Recruitment Strategies) Certifications (CIR, ACIR, CSR, CDR, PRC) or equivalent
* Knowledge of recruiting as an Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) Federal Contractor.
* Agency Recruitment or RPO experience
* Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system experience
* BrassRing experience
Equal Opportunity Employer / Disability / Vet.
About this company
Sears Holdings Corporation is a leading integrated retailer focused on seamlessly connecting the digital and physical shopping experiences to serve our members - wherever, whenever and however they want to shop.