Surrounded by the Walt Disney World® Resort, Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek is an adventurous family destination where treasured memories are made. Guests enjoy our incredible three-acre pool and lazy river with a waterslide- named #1 Fantastic Hotel Pool by TripAdvisor in 2012. Our guests take advantage of complimentary motor coach transportation to Walt Disney World® Theme Parks and the Downtown Disney® Area. Guests can also tee off at the adjacent Waldorf Astoria® Golf Club or pamper themselves with a treatment at the luxurious Waldorf Astoria® Spa.The Hilton Bonnet Creek boasts 1,001 contemporary guest rooms and 12 memorable restaurants, including the vibrant La Luce, serving traditional Italian recipes passed down through generations. Guests can also sip a favorite drink, or let the bar staff forge a new concoction for them at the stylish and sophisticated Zeta Bar.This hotel has 132,000 sq. ft. of total meeting and function space and offers secure WiFi access throughout.
An Events Coordinator is responsible for providing office support in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
What will I be doing?
As an Events Coordinator, you would be responsible for providing office support in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Greet and assist guests and respond to requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Perform word-processing, typing, e-mailing, data-entry, filing, faxing, copying, processing mail and taking notes and/or dictation
- Answer telephones, schedule team members, process payroll and conduct inventory
- Coordinate department projects, as needed
- Oversee maintenance of office equipment
- Track Guest Comment Cards and feedback
- Perform other general office duties and assist with special projects, as needed
Job Requirements What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We’re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We’re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We’re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We’re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!