Req ID : 405847BR Job Code/Title : E1593:Reliability Engineer Sr Job Description : Candidate provides Specialty Engineering support in the execution of reliability activities for Next Gen EODAS program. Reliability Engineering position requiring Relex Reliability Predictions, failure analysis, and corrective action (FRACAS). This job requires the ability to develop, conduct, and coordinate reliability plans and procedures to include conducting technical studies and evaluations of engineering design concepts. Also needs to be able to compile and analyze performance reports and process control statistics; investigate and analyze relevant variables potentially affecting product and processes and as necessary, proposes changes in design or formulation to improve system and/or process reliability.
• Bachelor of Science Degree, ideally in an Engineering focused field (Electrical, Mechanical, etc.)
• Must be a US Citizen and have the ability to obtain a Department of Defense Secret Clearance
• Experience with reliability FRACAS and data mining
• Experience with RELEX software tool
• Experience with performing reliability predictions
• Good written and oral Communication Skills
• Strong Computer Skills including MS Office
• Works under only general direction. Independently determines and develops approach to solutions
• Active Secret clearance preferred
• Strong Electrical background with good Mechanical understanding
• Experience with reliability testing such as HALT, HASS, ESS and RQT
• Candidate should be a self-starter capable of performing assigned tasks with little or no direction and interface well with other Program disciplines.
• Candidate should be an analytical thinker with demonstrated ability of solving complex problems which require ingenuity and innovations.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Orlando Florida Security Clearance : Secret Business Unit : ESS0385 MISSILES AND FIRE CONTROL Program : E&T and Logistics and Sustainment Engineers Job Class : Product Support Job Category : Experienced Professional City : Orlando State : FL Virtual : No Relocation Available : Possible Work Schedule : FLEX9x80A-Friday off in 2nd week w/flex hrs/day Req Type : Full-Time Shift : First Additional Posting Locations : Orlando