Req ID : 405848BR Job Code/Title : L1955:Project Engineering Mgr Job Description : Oversee execution of logistics and sustainment engineering activities for the Next Gen EODAS Program. Manage personnel in execution of integrated logistics support tasks. Provide status during development phase on reliability, maintainability, testability, and system safety activities as part of management reviews. Coordinate team efforts for execution of tasks including analyses of designs and design changes. Present sustainment engineering status at program reviews. The successful candidate should be an agile thinker and executor able to move from a strategic level to the implementation level in interactions with multiple audiences and groups.
Manage reliability personnel in execution of reliability tasks including FRACAS, failure review boards/corrective actions, development tasks such as predictions, FMECAs, BIT development and effectively analysis, HALT, and BIT demonstrations. Provide status on activities as part of monthly Program reviews and Supplier CABs.
Manage system safety personnel in execution of tasks such as system and S/W safety planning hazard analyses, including functional hazard, sub and system hazard analyses. Oversee interim hazard classification management, and all package, handling, storage and transportation activities.
Manage logistics development activities such as supportability analyses to include Level of Repair, Life Cycle Cost reports, Maintenance, plus Technical Publications and Training, Logistics & Maintainability Demonstrations. Present development status at planned reviews.
Mentor and develop junior staff.
• Bachelor of Science Degree, preferably in an engineering focused field (Electrical, Mechanical, Aerospace, etc.)
• Must be a US Citizen and have the ability to obtain a Department of Defense Secret Clearance
• Demonstrated Full Spectrum Leadership attributes and high performance
• Proven ability to shape the future and influence Sr. Leadership both internally and externally
• Good written and oral Communication Skills
• Strong Computer Skills including MS Office
• Active Secret clearance preferred
• Understanding of Electrical / Mechanical Engineering
• Reliability, Maintainability, and FRACAS experience
• Candidate should be a self-starter capable of performing assigned tasks with little or no direction and interface well with other Program disciplines.
• Candidate should be an analytical thinker with demonstrated ability of solving complex problems which require ingenuity and innovations
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Orlando Florida Security Clearance : Secret Business Unit : ESS0385 MISSILES AND FIRE CONTROL Program : E&T and Logistics and Sustainment Engineers Job Class : Product Support Job Category : Experienced Professional City : Orlando State : FL Virtual : No Relocation Available : Possible Work Schedule : FLEX9x80A-Friday off in 2nd week w/flex hrs/day Req Type : Full-Time Shift : First Additional Posting Locations : Orlando