Req ID : 405843BR Job Code/Title : E1933:Maintainability Engr Sr Job Description : This job entails identifying and resolving electromechanical technical issues and hardware/software integration. Responsible for troubleshooting technical problems and issues, determine technical solution in accordance with product and customer specifications, analyze data to identify failure trends and recommending actions to company or customer representatives for coordinated product solution. Responsibilities include interacting with subcontractors, report writing, white paper writing, software/hardware integration/troubleshooting, FRACAS, Engineering Screening Board (ESB), Engineering Change Board (ECB), Failure Review Boards (FRB), and Directors Capital Review Board (DCRB). Recognize opportunities for improvement based on failure data. Candidate should have practical hands on experience with hardware/software and troubleshooting. Interact with engineers, subcontractors, program managers and customers during the investigation, documentation and resolution of system/test set failures. Conducts technical training and product briefing with customers, vendors and company representatives.
• Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in an engineering focused field (Electrical, Mechanical, Aerospace, etc.)
• Must be a US Citizen and have the ability to obtain Secret Clearance
• Understanding Engineering drawings, Mechanical and electronic (AutoCAD, Solidworks, NX 8.5 software doing design and FEM, and CAD drawings)
• Proficiency with one or multiple of the following:
-Testing (UT1) and Diagnostic (UT2)
-SW (Mathcad, Matlab, LabView, Test stand, and Lab Windows/CVI Systems integration)
• Strong Computer Skills including MS Office
• Ability to present findings to customers and management
• Problem Solving Skills
• Demonstrated ability to work within a team
• Understanding of requirements conforming to current industrial/military standards
• Strong interpersonal communication, planning and writing skills
• Ability to adapt to up-tempo work environment, motivated and result oriented
• Experience troubleshooting or repairing electronics in military or commercial industry
• Prior military experience with actual flight line experience preferred
• 15X AH64 electrical systems repairer MOS
• Experience presenting findings to customers and management
• Active Secret Clearance
• Testability Experience
• Maintainability Experience
• Electronic/Electromechanical testing and troubleshooting (Servos, motors, motor controller, and internal measuring unit (IMU); PWB, CCA, ECA)
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Orlando Florida Security Clearance : Secret Business Unit : ESS0385 MISSILES AND FIRE CONTROL Program : E&T and Logistics and Sustainment Engineers Job Class : Product Support Job Category : Experienced Professional City : Orlando State : FL Virtual : No Relocation Available : Possible Work Schedule : FLEX9x80A-Friday off in 2nd week w/flex hrs/day Req Type : Full-Time Shift : First Additional Posting Locations : Orlando