Req ID : 405844BR Job Code/Title : E1593:Reliability Engineer Sr Job Description : This is a Reliability Engineering position that will provide support to the Apache Program Integrated Technical Operations Center (ITOC). Main roles includes:
• Communicating with engineering and Contractor Field Service Representative (CFSR)
• Monitoring FRACAS trends to identify System BIT improvements
• Analysis of wire-code (WC) procedures to resolve field issues
• Develop, coordinate and conduct technical reliability studies & evaluations of engineering design
• Compile and analyze performance reports and process control statistics; investigate and analyze relevant variables potentially affecting product and processes and as necessary, proposes changes in design or formulation to improve system and/or process reliability.
• Performance of Failure Modes, Effects, and Criticality Analysis (FMECA).
This job entails identifying and resolving electromechanical technical issues and hardware/software integration. Responsible for troubleshooting technical problems and issues, determine technical solution in accordance with product and customer specifications, analyze data to identify failure trends and recommending actions to company or customer representatives for coordinated product solution. Responsibilities include interacting with subcontractors, report writing, white paper writing, software/hardware integration/troubleshooting Corrective Action Board (CAB), Engineering Screening Board (ESB), Engineering Change Board (ECB), Failure Review Boards (FRB), and Directors Capital Review Board (DCRB). Recognize opportunities for improvement based on failure data. Candidate should have practical hands on experience with hardware/software and troubleshooting. Interact with engineers, subcontractors, program managers and customers during the investigation, documentation and resolution of system/test set failures. Conducts technical training and product briefing with customers, vendors and company representatives.
• Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in an engineering focused discipline.
• Must be a US Citizen and have the ability to obtain a Department of Defense Secret Clearance
• Understanding Engineering drawings (mechanical and electronic)
• Understanding of requirements conforming to current industrial/military standards
• Strong experience troubleshooting/repairing electronics in military or commercial industries
• Strong Computer Skills including MS Office
• Ability to present findings to customers and management
• Problem Solving Skills
• Strong interpersonal communication, planning and writing skills
• Ability to adapt to up-tempo work environment, motivated and result oriented
• Experience with performing reliability predictions or failure mode effects analysis.
• 15X AH64 electrical systems repairer MOS
• Prior military experience with actual flight line experience preferred
• Experience presenting findings to customers and management
• Active Secret Clearance
• Testability and/or Maintainability Experience
• Electronic/Electromechanical testing and troubleshooting
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Orlando Florida Security Clearance : Secret Business Unit : ESS0385 MISSILES AND FIRE CONTROL Program : E&T and Logistics and Sustainment Engineers Job Class : Product Support Job Category : Experienced Professional City : Orlando State : FL Virtual : No Relocation Available : Possible Work Schedule : FLEX9x80A-Friday off in 2nd week w/flex hrs/day Req Type : Full-Time Shift : First Additional Posting Locations : Orlando
Location/Region: Orlando, FL (US)