Req ID : 406358BR Job Code/Title : E1465:Systems Engineer Sr Stf Job Description : At Lockheed Rotary and Mission System (RMS), we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach – and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems (RMS) is looking for high performing Systems Engineers and Integration and Test Engineers to support a variety of F-16 flight simulator programs at its Training and Logistics Solution (TLS) Orlando, FL campus.
The selected candidate will have an exciting opportunity working on Lockheed Martin F-16 flight simulators. The candidate will lead the integration and test team activities for a large F-16 simulator program.
- Previous ntegration and test/verification experience on a large scale ($30M+) development program
- Previous integration and test team leadership experience.
- Ability to obtain a SECRET US Government Security Clearance
- Ability to support infrequent domestic and foreign travel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Prior simulator architecture experience
- Experience with IBM DOORS and requirements management
- Experience with DXL scripting
- Computer language skills (C, C++, FORTRAN)
- Familiarity with JIRA and Agile development
- Domain expertise within the F-16 aircraft platform (e.g. weapon systems, avionics, flight modeling, etc.)
- Familiarity with automated testing methods
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Orlando Florida Security Clearance : Secret Business Unit : ESS6500 RMS Job Class : Systems Engineering: System of Systems Integration Job Category : Experienced Professional City : Orlando State : FL Virtual : No Relocation Available : Possible Work Schedule : TEMPO: 9X80A - Standard Fri to Fri (Flex & Rigid) Req Type : Full-Time Shift : First Additional Posting Locations : Orlando