Req ID : 406317BR_2 Job Code/Title : L3167A:Mult Func Quality Dir Job Description : Responsible for all aspects of Quality and Mission Success as the MFC Enterprise Leader for the Quality Engineering function within MFC. The candidate reports to the VP, Quality & Mission Success and supports the MFC lines-of-businesses. The candidate will be responsible for integrating strategies with the Enterprise leads for Engineering & Technology, Production Operations, and various other functions and lines of business to ensure that the MFC products and components meet customer needs. This will require the candidate to manage corporate/functional/program goals and objectives and budget oversight for Quality Engineering to support program execution. Lead various teams composed of cross functional leaders, internal customers and external customers including DCMA in technical and business problem solving. Knowledgeable and capable of developing, implementing and executing a successful Q&MS strategy and quality assessment processes including timely delivery of compliant supply chain products presented through the DD250 process. Responsible for overall implementation and leadership of Quality system requirements to ensure the MFC Enterprise program execution. This includes developing and implementing strategies for preventative and corrective actions. Successful candidate must be able to create and execute Q&MS strategies to drive business improvements. Candidate must lead the Quality Engineering team with a strong emphasis on talent acquisition, training and development that results in employees and managers who are skilled as Risk Identifiers, Technical Problem Solvers and Solution Providers. Responsible for all costs, schedule, manpower and talent development for the Quality Engineering directorate. Candidate must be able to lead teams to ensure adherence to all government regulations, company policies, command media, and good business practices.
-Prior demonstrated Full Spectrum Leadership characteristics. Must have the ability to develop a high performing team to enhance safety, quality, affordability, timely production and professionalism, including embedding our values into the business; “Do what’s right, Respect others and Perform with Excellence” using full spectrum leadership skills.
- Strong technical knowledge and management experience
- Excellent communication skills working across functions, programs, and senior leadership
- Experience with developing and implementing strategic plans and strategies to improve performance.
-Ability to lead technical teams in problem solving and navigate complex communication structures to ensure cross functional input to solutions.
-Strong talent development skills set.
-Understanding and demonstrated capability to manage budgets and schedules.
-Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (both oral and written).
-Proficient use of computing resources, including Windows and MS Office applications.
- Understanding of industry DCMA/DCAA policies, procedures and practices
- Knowledge of Quality Management System processes and practices, Quality hardware and software engineering, Lean & Six Sigma Principles, Auditing, and Supplier Quality
- Ability to balance teaming and flexibility while maintaining independence and ensuring process adherence
- Knowledge of and familiarity with customer community including MDA, DCMA, DCAA, US Army, and International
- Ability to travel to support of enterprise operations
- Ability to obtain a secret security clearance.
-Engineering, Supply Chain, Quality, Production Operations, or Program Management experience
-Knowledgeable of SAP applications and MFC Command Media
- Ability to give, receive, and act on critical feedback
- Ability to form creative partnerships to improve execution and competitive performance
- Demonstrated track record of working with multiple customers and forming strong internal client relationships
- Black Belt or Green Belt certified
- Experience and success in leading and managing functional teams.
- Thorough knowledge of ISO 9001/SAE AS9100 and ISO 14001/OSHAS 18001 requirements
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s team of 113,000 people works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland, Lockheed Martin has employees based in all 50 states and more than 570 facilities that span 70 countries.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Grand Prairie Florida, Grand Prairie Texas Security Clearance : Secret Business Unit : ESS0385 MISSILES AND FIRE CONTROL Job Class : QA/Test and Inspection Job Category : Experienced Professional City : Orlando State : FL Virtual : No Relocation Available : Possible Work Schedule : FLEX9x80A-Friday off in 2nd week w/flex hrs/day Req Type : Full-Time Shift : First Additional Posting Locations : Grand Prairie, Orlando